"Hide & Seek"

•Hide & Seek with Stika, Denahi, Kenai and Koda•

(Human AU)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Koda's POV:

As Kenai was counting to 10, I was running, Running as I can while He was counting, I was running through The Forest and After Running, I saw a big field of Grass, Flowers and A Huge Lake in The Middle.

I smiled when I saw how beautiful The Whole Field, I sat down almost close to The Lake and I just watched how The Butterflies are flying around in The air.

"Gotcha!" Said A Familiar Voice and A Pair of arms picked Me Up, I saw Kenai, He put Me in His arms and Spinned Me around, Both Me and Kenai giggled and laugh.

"You got lucky this time, Kenai" I Said

"I was going easy for You" I Said

Kenai chuckled.

"How about, Not going too easy for Me, Make it hard for Me This Time" Kenai Said

"Are You sure? Because I am a great hider" I Said

Kenai smiled and He chuckled.

"Kenai, Have You found Koda yet?" Said The Voice that belong to Sitka, Both Me and Kenai turn around and We saw Both Sitka and Denhai was walking over to Us.

"Heh, You found Him" Sitka Said as He gently ruffled My Hair and I giggled.

"I went easy for Kenai" I Said

"Oh really? I want You to challenge Me, Go hide in a difficult spot where Me, Sitka and Denahi can find You" Kenai Said and I giggled but--

"Are You sure Kenai? Because sometimes Koda can have some Surprises for Us" Sitka Said as He patted My head and--

"I wanna make it difficult as well" Denahi Said

"Okay, If You say so" I Said and Kenai put Me down and I looked at Them.

"You guys count to 10 while I go and hide" I Said

"Alright" Kenai Said

"1...2..." Sitka, Denahi and Kenai Said as They started to count to 10 and I giggled and started to run off into The Woods again.

After I ran, I decided to run over to Our House and Hide in There since They wanna make it difficult to find Me, I'll hide in The Bathroom in The House, So It can very hard to Me.

*Giggled* They are gonna be running around like They eat a lot of Sugar Cookies, So Kind of Cookies are My Favorite just in case You are wondering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenai's POV:

As We all count to 10, Me and My Brothers are looking around to hide Koda, Honestly Koda can Surprises Us sometimes without even knowing, So This could be interesting and be very interesting to know where Koda is hiding.

(5 minutes later)

So Me and My Brothers looked everywhere, The Forest is not even that big, Honestly This is kinda worries Me a little bit because It's been 5 minutes and We still didn't find Koda yet, I wonder if He is okay.

"Still didn't find Koda?" Sitka Asked as He step out of a Bush.

"No" I Said