"Waking Up In The Morning with 4 Brothers"

(5:12 AM)

Sitka's POV:

I open My eyes and I heard My Alarm Clock was going off, So I turn it off and I started to wake Up and It was time for Me to go to work, Denahi go to College, Kenai go to High school and Today it is Koda's First Day of Preschool and We gotta go get ready and at least try to get on Time and not be late.

I Sign Koda Up for School since He never went to school before and I want Him to interact with Other Children around His Age at least.

Anyways, I started to feel alive and than I walked into Koda's bedroom and I gently started to shake Him and Koda started to wake Up.

"Good Morning, Baby Brother" I Said Softly with a smile.

"Are You ready for Your First Day of School?" I Asked

"Yeah..." Koda Said and He was fighting to get Up with His eyes and I feel so bad because He is so tired and can't keep His eyes open.

"Do You want Me to carry You and You can just rest on My shoulder?" I Asked and Koda nodded His Head.

I gently picked Him Up and I hold Him in My arms and He rested His head on My shoulder and I started to walk out of Koda's bedroom.

"Do You want to help Me to wake Up Denahi and Kenai? Because They are a pain when it is time to go to school" I Said

"Yeah..." Said Koda and I chuckled Softly and I walked into Denahi's bedroom and I gently put Koda on Denahi's Bed and Koda started to crawl over to Denahi.

Denahi was snoring a little loud and Both Me and Koda was trying not to laugh at Him.

"Wakey, Wakey~ Big Brother" Koda Said as He was on top of Denahi and Denahi groaned.

"Not now Squirt, I'm Tired" Denahi Said as He turn.

"But It's a school day" Koda Said

"I don't care, Little Dude" Denahi Said

I sigh and I walked over and--

"Rise and Shine, My Little Sunshine~" I Said

"Shut Up, Sitka" Denahi Said as He covered His Face with His Pillow and--

"Alright than, You leave Me with no choice" I Said as I walked out of The Bedroom and I quickly grabbed The Bottle Spray and I went back in Denahi's bedroom and I started to spray Him with The Water.

"Stop!" Denahi Yelled

"No, Get Up" I Said as I kept on spraying Denahi with The Water Bottle and He sit Up and He gave Me a death stare and I chuckled.

"Good Morning Sleepy head" I Said as Denahi continued to give Me a death stare.

"Go Wash Your Face and Brush Your Teeth" I Said as I gently picked Up Koda and I carried Koda into Kenai's bedroom.

Koda was so happy when He saw Kenai was sleeping peacefully, He crawled over to Kenai and--

"Morning Koda..." Kenai Said as He close His eyes.

"Good Morning Kenai, We gotta get ready for school" Koda Said but than Kenai looked at Me with a shocking look on His face.

"You Sign Koda up for school?!" Kenai Asked

"Yeah" I Said

"But Why?" Kenai Asked

"What do You mean "Why" He needs to go to school, Anyway" I Said

"But Isn't He a little too young?" Kenai Asked

"Kenai, I Sign Koda Up where We used to go to school when We were so little, The same Pre-school, It's good for Him and I just want Him to hang out with Kids around His age" I Said