~Feverish and Sweet~

^^ This is you! ^^
•You can decide if you're an Elf or a Human!

Scenario Info:
Trellis isn't feeling so well, and has suddenly developed a fever. But he's stubborn and hides it. Maybe he'll let you comfort him?

Possible Triggers:
Fevers, illness, mentions of a*use, wounds, crying. NO SMUT💛

Y/n stands at the bow of the airship, sipping a cup of hot tea. She has her hair down today, and it blows gently in the wind as she takes a deep breath in and just enjoys the peace. "Oh- good morning, y/n." Comes a voice from behind her. Turning, she meets the eyes of Trellis. He gives her a friendly smile. "Good morning, Trellis." She says back to him. Trellis comes up to stand beside her at the bow. "What are you drinking?" He asks as she peers at her cup. "Just some tea. Luger made it for me. Would you like some?" Y/n hands him the tea cup. "Oh- thank you. Luger makes the best tea." He smiles and takes a sip from the cup. "Mm..yes, thats lovely. Thank you." He hands the cup back to her.
There's A moment is silence between them before Trellis tugs uncomfortably at the collar of his  coat. "It's quite warm out here." He says with a slight laugh.
"Is it? I didn't really notice." Y/n says. She tilts her head back to feel the sun on her face. "The sun feels nice, but I don't think it's too hot." She looks back at Trellis, who now looks somewhat flushed. "Are you okay?" She asks. "Mm- I'm fine." Trellis says quickly, giving no hesitation. "Um...actually...im not feeling very well..." He gently hugs himself after admitting.
"Oh?" Y/n leans in. "What's wrong?"
"I feel quite Ill.." He mutters.

"Oh no..hey- it's okay. Come on, maybe you should lie down." She gently helps Trellis up to his feet, leaning on her a bit. "...youre not going to leave me, are you?" He asks. Y/n looks at him and gently shakes her head. "Of course not. I'll get you a cold cloth and set you up in bed, okay?" She smiles, and takes Trellis to his room aboard the ship.
She helps h get comfy, and gets him a cold cloth just like she said she would. By now he seems to be running a fever. Quite a high one at that. It came on so suddenly, too.

She lays the cloth over his forehead, and leans the window by his bed cracked open a little. Trellis makes a little sound, almost like a breathy whimper. "It hurts..." He says. Turning, Y/n goes over to him. "What hurts?" She asks. "M...my chest.." He peers up at her. "I..think the wound might be a bit infected..."
Y/n pulls up his shirt. "What wound????" There it is. He's got a wound on his chest. By the looks of it, it might be from the beating he received from Luger back in the forest..
She stares at it. "You're silly, you know that..." She says. She gently reaches down and touches the edges of the shallow wound. It's swollen, and red. "It is infected. You're right" She sighs. "Alright. Let me clean it up." Y/n walks over to the little medicine box across the room to gather what she needs.

"I'm sorry..." Trellis says, beginning to sound like he's weeping. "I didn't want to worry you.." Y/n looks over at him. "Well I  worried, so you didn't do a very good job now did you." Trellis just starts to cry more- the fever enveloping his brain and making him upset. "Ohh, hey...im sorry..i didn't mean it like that.." Y/n ces back over and holds his hand. "Shh..hush now, it's okay.." She says.
Trellis looks up at her with red, tear filled eyes, and tries to sit up to hug her. He manages to do it pretty well, but Y/n leans down, letting him hug her without him having to sit up. She holds him there for a little bit, stroking his hair and arms, until he eventually drifts off to sleep.

He must have been exhausted. He sleeps right through the sting of the disinfectant, all the way through the night. But you never left his side. Not once. So thanks, he needed that.