Trellis Headcannons

Need a break from the romance? Read some of my personal head cannons! :)

•  Trellis can sing really well.

•  Trellis really likes having his ears rubbed/ scratched •u•

•  He'll like to touch you but only once he gets to know you well.

•  He likes teA!

•  He's a dickhead sometimes, let's be honest. A huge asshole when he wants to be XD

•  He doesn't really sleep, or has trouble sleeping unless someone else is in the room with him.

•  He's really good and cutting/ styling hair!

•  He's very gentle when combing/ brushing your hair.

•  Is very straight. He's a straight boi.

•  Can't correctly spell your name for the life of him because he always over thinks and gets anxious about spelling it wrong, so he does lmaO.

•  Gets really flustered when someone whispers in his ear.

•  He probably has the opposite of a degrading kink. I don't know what it's called but he probably likes to be told that he's good and stuff like that. In the kinky way and non kinky way.

•  He's a ladies man. Like literally.

•  He bites his cheek and his tongue. Like A LOT. Sharp teeth and all, you know?

•  He's a top, but likes to be an occasional bottom.

•  He's literally a prince- his manners are amazing when he wants them to be.

•  He likes to fool around. By that I mean he might just randomly chase you.

•  He can definitely growl. And it's hot too.

•  He might get a little bit rough with you unintentionally. But I mean with those sharp teeth and those long nails, what do you expect?

•  As much as he loves to read you books, he loves it when you read him books too!