Snake

We just want you to know that Alyssa was checking Danny out Sandy.
Rizzo told me. No worries I said. Alyssa was invited to my house but I guess she's too punk and not pink enough to come.
I heard the door bell ring. It was Alyssa. Sweetie I said it's nice to see you. Hi Sandy. I want to have a private talk with you.
I know you were checking out Danny Zuko. Look it's not official that we are together because we had an argument at the bonfire but I really like him so I want to make it work.

What happened she asked?

I told her everything.

He was acting cool and tough in front of his friends and it broke my heart. I can't lie I wasn't terribly disappointed. I'm no stranger to heartbreak. Love is a many splendored thing she said. I chuckled softly. Sandy you're cool. That's really sweet of you to say. I think you are really sweet. How did you know about Danny? The girls told me. She looked down in shame. What's wrong sweetheart I asked her? They promised me they wouldn't tell. No worries let's go upstairs to see the girls. So you finally showed up. Did Sandy rip into you about liking her man? No she said. Guys leave her alone. Wow Sandy you've become soft. I was always soft. Yeah right you are they said laughing. Alyssa let's go to my house baby girl I said. Ooo baby girl Sandy is a lesbian. No she's not Alyssa said just ignore them I whispered. Great another argument.