Pink ladies initiation

You kissed Danny again didn't you?
Rizzo, Frenchy , Marty and Jan why are you doing this? Because we care about Sandy Olosson. Do you know that Sandy joined the wrestling team at school recently? Which means she can destroy you. Sandy would be terribly heartbroken to know that you have been kissing Danny. Are you jealous of their relationship? Why do you care? We care because we love Sandy and she loves you. So technically you are a part of the pink ladies clique. Plus the fact you would disappoint Sandy just so you can have her boyfriend is sick. I wouldn't mean to disappoint her. Well let's ask our surprise witness. Sandy I said in shock. Why am I here? That witch kissed Danny Zuko this morning we are doing you a favor. Is it true that you kissed my boyfriend again? Please let me go. Please tell me the truth. Alright I said in tears I did the worst thing I could ever do I kissed Danny zuko. There were tears in Sandy's eyes. I'm really disappointed she said she walked out of the house. I started to feel really guilty and started to cry. Frenchy sat next to me you know she loves you so much or else she wouldn't care. I think you owe her an apology.

Sandy I'm sorry. Save it she interrupted. You and I are going to fight tomorrow at 11:00 in the school gym.

How did it go?

She's going to fight me.

Good luck she could kill you.

No I'm not going to do it I'm chickening out. She's going to be disappointed in you.

The next day at school I chickened out.

It didn't work Sandy said don't be a quitter.

I can't do it I started to cry.

Everyone was looking at me being a baby.

I ran out of the gym

You got this Rizzo said.

Jan said Sandy loves you.

I walked back in the gym.

Alright beautiful are you ready?

I want to go home I started to whimper.

Sandy said I'm really disappointed in you Alyssa.

Don't give up Alyssa Marty said.

You are strong Sonny said.

Doody Putzie Kenicke and Danny were smiling.

You're a brave girl cutie Sandy said.

I'm not going to let you feel any pain.

Everything was so crazy. Before I knew it Sandy had me pinned down on the ground. She was right I didn't feel any pain.

Sandy I said I'm sorry. I forgive you. If you feel any pain let me know.

Sandy I want to go home.

We are done. Did I cause you pain?

No no pain.

I woke up woah that was wild I didn't kiss Danny. Sandy isn't going to hurt me.

I went to school. Sandy was so pretty but I was scared of her.

I went up to her.

Can we talk?

Sure what's wrong?

I had a horrible dream last night that we fought because I kissed Danny again. The pink ladies confronted me you were a witness.

Did you kiss Danny again?

No.

So I wonder why you would have that dream.
You know I guess people are just freaked out because a girl joined the wrestling team.

You were disappointed in me.

I'm so sorry baby girl. I'd never intend to hurt you. She hugged me. Thank you. No worries.