The Sandy Rumor

A group of girls came up to me and started asking what do I think about Sandy? She's sweet. Hahahaha sweet? Please she's not that sweet like you think. Fine I said she's a bitch. Yeah that's more like it.
Sandra Dee is a bitch.

So all of you guys think I'm a bitch Sandy asked coming out of nowhere? You guys I expected this from. But you Alyssa my dearest friend I am so disappointed.

The pink ladies that night came to my house. Sandy's heartbroken.

Why did you say it?

Frenchy, Jan, Marty and Rizzo these girls were staring at me I called Sandy sweet and they laughed in my face I wanted to be like them and it came out. Sandy is really upset with you she loves you so much you truly are her dearest friend. I'm not too pure to be a pink but I am too pure to be a good friend. You mean a lot to her. Does she know you are here? No we didn't tell her. Sandy is so disappointed in you she loves you more than you know.

Go to her let her tell you she loves you more than you know.

I rang the door bell. Sandy? Alyssa it's really late at night. I'm aware I need to talk to you. Alright fine talk. I didn't mean what I said earlier. You know what's really bad? Is that I can't forgive you. You broke my heart. I'm broken hearted that you feel this way but even worse I'm disappointed I'm so disappointed in you. You are my dearest friend, I thought highly of you and to know that you would talk crap about me to fit in with a popular group of girls I would never do that to you. I could never do that to you and I'm so heartbroken that you could do that to me. I love you more than words express. I can't forgive you.

Sandy said you guys had a fight. She won't forgive my mistake. I just don't understand. I told them what she said. Do you blame her for being upset with you? No I don't.
She has every reason. It's just that I have no friends without her.

That's not true.
Sonny Putzie Danny Kenicke Doody
Rizzo Jan and Frenchy we are all your friends. Even after I broke Sandy's heart?
Of course we are. Thank you Marty!