Chapter 2

..........................................

Previously:

"You need to get you grades up, Tatsuo, the world is counting on it. You need to score in the top 20% in Japan before the end of the year. if you don't, well, lets just say... no more world to live on." the strange person laughed softly.

.........................................

"Hey Yoshio!" I said smiling and waving at her.

"Hey, sup?"

"Just this weird guy telling me something," I started

"Well, what did he say?" she demanded

"He said somethin' like this, 'You need to score in the top 20% in Japan by the end of the year, or the world will explode.'" I did the best impression of him I could, but it failed miserably.

I glanced over at Yoshio, to see that she was trying hard to hold in her laugher, but, she also failed miserably.

"Whats so funny?" I asked her bluntly. But I already knew the answer, me getting 20% in Japan? that will happen, and pigs will fly.

"Y-you... ge-getti-getting t-top 20% in J-Japan!!!" she huffed out in between laughs.

"I know. anyway, I'm gonna need help, soooooo," i said while rubbing the back of my head.

"You want me to tutor you? I can make it simple enough for you." she said with a Closed eye smile.

"Whats that supposed to mean, 'You can make it simple enough for me.'?" I said giving her a friendly shove.

"Ur- well -I um-" she stuttered

"Sure you can help me. you haven't been over for a while, and mum's been asking about you, she thinks we are fighting." I poked her.

"Ok when do you want to start?"

"Uh... how bout today?"

"Sure."

we walked home in silence, it was awkward.