Chapter 5

A/N: WARRING! a little 'something' happens in this chapter >:D if you don't like it don't read

..................

Previously:

"that took me ages though!!" i said with anime tears.

"to bad."

................

"TATSUO!!" Yoshio sang.

I've never seen her this happy. Usually she's grumpy at me, since its been nearly a term from when she started helping me with school stuff, and i haven't really learnt much. She says that i have a thick skull, I don't see whats so bad about having a thick scull, I mean if I have a thick skull its more strong, and every time I tell her this she says 'My point exactly.'

"hey Tatsuo, its rude to stare." she punched my arm.

"oh sorry, hi." I said scratching the back of my head, nervously.

"anyway~ lets get to your house"

-time skip - my house-

i was walking up my stairs behind Yoshio.she stopped and waited for me just inside the doorway.

i continued up at a medium pace, but tripped over on the last step and fell into yoshio, smashing my lips into hers. she lost her balance falling backwards, gabbing onto me to steady herself, but just ended up pulling me down as well. We landed on my bed, never breaking the kiss. Yoshio... Her lips were soft and warm, the I realised what was happening, and my eyes shot open, to see that she was blushing, and broke away, both of us gasping for breath.

I started to get off her "Sorry, I just-" I was cut off by Yoshio grabbing my collar and pulling me down again into another kiss, me leaning over her. My hands wrapping around her waist, acting on there own, and deepening the kiss. One of my hands slid up her shirt, gently messaging her stomach, getting a groan from her.

"Well, hello love birds." An unexpected voice came from the doorway, making us jump, and break the kiss.

"Ummmmm.... hi Shininome....." I mumbled.