Chapter 6

........
Previously:
"Ummmmm.... hi Shininome....." I mumbled.
........
Shininome is my little sister. She has medium length brown hair with green eyes.
"I hope I wasn't interrupting something, if I did I'm terribly sorry." She said with an evil smile.
"Umm... well if you don't mind... ummm... well.. Could you give us some privacy... if you can..." Yoshio mumbled.
"You to love birds have fun." Shininome said evilly, closing the door behind her.
"Ummmmmm...." I started, but I didn't know where to finish. I want to start off where we finished but my sister killed what was happening.
"What do you wanna do? I mean we could...." I trailed off, not sure off the word that I'm thinking of.
"Tatsuo, I think that I should go home now."
"No wait, I'm sorry for what happened I-"
She cut me off with a peck on the lips and started for the door.
"Yoshio, wait!" I grabbed her wrist spinning her around so that she landed in my arms. I held on to her with a firm grip so that she wouldn't run.
I noticed a wet feeling on my shirt and looked down, and saw Yoshio crying.
What should I do? Should I kiss her? Wait no, that might be the reason she is crying, I'll ask her what's wrong.
"Yoshio, what's wrong?"
That just cause her to break down in tears.
I picked her up and carried her to my bed, and sat her down on my pillow, I lent forward and put both my hands on the wall next to her. I could feel her breath on my face. so close...
Yoshio wasn't crying as much now which was good. She lent forwards and pressed her lips to mine softly, wrapping her arms around my neck, and I reacted by my hands sliding my hands around her waist, pulling her closer to me, deepening the kiss.
She put her hands up to my chest and gently pushed away. I looked at her, confused.
"Tatsuo, I really should go." Yoshio mumbled, looking down. She got up and left.
I hope she isn't mad at me. She seemed kind of sad, but why? AHH, GIRLS ARE TOO CONFUSING!!

~time skip: the next school day~

It's first class, and I haven't seen Yoshio yet, as we usually walk to school together, but when I went to her house to pick her up, no one answered the door. So I thought that she went on without me, but I didn't see her before first class. I really hope she isn't mad at me, but I have the feeling that she is, but, I don't know what I did!
Throughout that full class I wasn't paying attention. I didn't even hear the bell ring.
"Tatsuo, I'm happy that you enjoyed my class, but you need to go to your next class, and so do I." Ishikawa Sensei said.
"Sorry" I murmur, grabbing my things and dashing out the class.
I walk slowly to my next class, then I walked right out the school gates, deciding to ditch the rest of the day. I just couldn't concentrate on anything.
I walked through my front door, no one asked my why I was home early or anything, so I guessed Mum was at work, or doing the shopping.
I made my way up the stairs to my room.
I decided to watch a movie to kill the time.
In the middle of the movie my phone vibrated, signalling that someone texted me.
Yoshio: why aren't you at school?
Me: wasn't feeling the best
Yoshio: OK, I'm coming over
Me: no I'm fine, you don't have to.
Yoshio: yes I do, we need to talk.

Oh no, what do we need to talk about? What have I done? Why does she want to talk?