☀️16

The moon shone brightly in the night sky lighting up the entire city

The two people walked in the direction of Soeun's mansion.

"Don't forget to do your part of the project or I'll kill you"

"I won't Soeun" the boy chuckled at the girl who tried to make a stern expression but failed.

"Ok, then I'll see you tomorrow" the girl happily wished him a goodnight and skipped inside her mansion.

Soeun entered the mansion silence seeping through the walls the mansion.

"Guess they're not coming back again" she sighed.

"Good evening Miss would you like to have dinner now or later" her maid Mia asked.

"Uhm I'm going out with my friends to have dinner later" she lied, not exactly but she did tell them she was gonna visit them.

"Ok miss"

Soeun walked up to her room threw her bag on the sofa in her room, plugged in her phone to her charger, went into her giant walk-in closet, and went to her bathroom to get along 20-minute shower. Soon she came out wearing a simple but comfortable outfit, a hoodie, and a pair of sweatpants.

Hey?

Yea

Are you guys back home yet?

Nope we're on our way now

Oh can you pick me up on the way

Yea sure

Why does he sound so pissed? Maybe he's just annoyed typical Haechan.

Soeun plugged out her phone switching off the charger and the lights in her room before walking down to the living room to spend her time before they come to pick her up.

Around ten minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Miss Soeun there is a boy named Donghyuck waiting for you and the frontdoor" her maid informed her.

"Oh I'll see you later Mia" she waved to her maid and left the room.

"Hey"

"Hi"

His cold tone sends shivers down her spine. Soeun wondered what had happened to him because as far as she remembered he was smiling like a small kid during lunch and was a whole different person right now.

"Did something happen" 

"No"

"Then why do you looks pissed?" she questioned innocently