The First Fall

It was a nice pleasent day . Jason just turned 16 a month back and was very happy that he is gonna be in highschool.
His happiness was on the seventh heaven but little did he knew that the life of a pre teen is about to begin .

All of a sudden a news came . The whole world was gonna be shut down for a handful of days . Everyone thought it as a holiday month but for him it was a little sad . It was supposed to be his first day in school , He was gonna make new friends in school , he still had a hope that his school will begin soon he past hours , days , weeks waiting for that one day but the lockdown kept on extending . Soon it was mid of his school year . He haven't heard from a single friend , no contact from a single person outside house, soon he realised he is alone in his house without and physical touch as he was a pre teen .

Jason spent a whole week locked in his room . Everyone thought he was playing games . Nobody but he knew he cried himself to sleep every fucking night . One night while crying he got a notification on his pc . It was an advertisement of an online chatting app . He stepped forward for a hope of affection and comfort and joined it . He joined many people met many friends . But the only guy he met who really meant something to him was his new friend, more like a brother, Sam .

They both chatted and talked for hours . Finally Jason felt happy and slept with a smile on his face after so many days