The wave of Love

It was a sunny day Jason and Sam were having their summer break time . They both chatted together with many people and on their way they met a girl, her name as magnificent as her voice , Emily .  Jason had his first crush , Jason liked Emily the first day they met . He lost his sleep and his appetite thinking of her whole day waiting for her to wake up and chat with him . He realised it was love . They came close to each other and Jason's feeling grew more and more .
Emily also never stopped Jason showing that he loves her . They used to talk alot about songs homework and family issues .

One day Jason decided to confess that he likes Emily but got scared that he'll loose a friend if she didn't return the same feelings and leave him . But Emily knew something is up . She asked if Jason wanted to be more than friends. Jason got over excited and replied yes but Emily was wanting the answer to be no . Emily could not tolerate this and left Jason saying that he destroyed their friendship.

Jason on other hand loved Emily alot and thought of them being together was shocked and went into depression again . He had nothing to do anymore or nowhere to go . He had a fresh wound on his heart of being left alone . The darker nights made it worse .

Sam couldn't see his brother like this so he also did all he could just to see Jason happy . Jason knew Sam is doing alot but he never asked . One day Sam brought back Emily but Emily had something else in her mind . This time she straight up said that Sam and Jason are harassing her and left them both where Jason left crying more and more and Sam trying to figure out about how to control Jason.

Sam and Jason both stayed up late night .
Jason cried and Sam game him alot of heart warming affection. Jason learned that love is hard and Sam learned that Jason is too fragile and hereby took a pledge to never leave Jason alone