Sam's Secret Someone -

Jason Sam and Roxanne used to hang out whole day and used to call each other for hours and talk all day long.
They were happy together and all of a sudden Sam said I am nomore single .

Ya ya Jason and Roxi thought he was kidding but Nope!!

Sam added this girl to the group with Jason and said meet my gf . Jason was like waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! though he was happy Jason then met Ash , Sam's gf and since Sam added Jason , Ash added Serene , her bestfriend .

Then Jason started hanging out with Sam Serene and Ash for some days and he felt like he made new friends.

Long story short One day Sam and Ash were all flirting in group and Jason joined in but since there was noone else and Serene was getting bored , Serene and Jason started flirting in a friendly way they used pickup lines and all for more than 1 hour of some and then Sam and Ask were like "we ship you both together" . Jason and Serene thaught it was a joke but No!!!!! It wasn't a joke fellas ....

Sam and Ash convinced Jason and Serene to date , they both hardly knew each other so it was a little odd to date in just knowing each other for 3-4 days , but however they both agreed .

Bottom line Jason had a girlfriend and a crush and Sam fucked up big time with Jason!!!!!