A confused month - A fight? A life-changer?

March 28 , 2021 .
A pleasant night . Jason Sam and their friends were playing truth and dare and having fun . It was Jason's turn , a dare , Sam and Mario pulled up Jason's name and said , " Broo Its a dare now you gotta do it for sure" .

Jason was excited but little did he knew that that one dare was gonna change his whole life and turn it upside down .
The dare was "Tell the New girl - You are sexy asf"

Roxanne was new to their group and didn't knew everyone so was a little shy to talk to so Jason said yes to the dare.
Jason was fully confident that he can do it . But as soon as he sent her a Hi he got scared. Somehow he told her she looks sexy . "Guess what" , she replied "I already know". Jason was confused and scared at same time . He thought she will go complain someone about him . She replied with "tell me what i dont know". As soon as Jason was done with his dare he told the girl it was a dare . They both bursted in laugh and started talking . That night they talked till 3 am . Ended up as good friends.

Roxanne joined the group and was very friendly and Roxanne and Jason talked till late nights , discussing about everything they were doing in whole day .

A whole week passed. Roxanne texted Jason -"Will you be my bestie?". Jason replied -"Yess sure why not!!".

Jason found a new friend and was very happy . So Roxi invited Jason to her group and since Jason never went anywhere without Sam so he took him too .
Roxanne and Sam can never stay in same room or they both will keep on fighting.
So while day Jason had to just control them .

One day the fight increase ending up in Sam leaving the group and Roxanne being sad. That was a turning point in their life. Jason did everything and applied every effort no matter what and finally brought back Sam and Roxi together happy . That was the first time Roxi called Jason her brother .

Jason didnt had any real sister so he also called her sister. Roxi thought it was normal to call him brother but for Jason it was amazing as a fantacy . He found a little sister . He was happy . And they all ended their day talking to each other with tiny funny leg pulling and memes applied to each other and saying each other good night . Uff it was a hectic day .
Jason and Sam went to sleep .

The next day Jason woke up . He saw everyone in call with some new people .
He was curious to know who they are but he was introverted so he didn't join the call . He just lurked in chat waiting for them to introduce themselves.
The moment finally came . They both introduced themselves. The names were Jessica and Dylan . They both were Roxanne's best friends.

Roxanne also introduced Jason to both of them . Jason then took a step forward towards friendship and stepped in call and said his first hi . He though they were grown ups but actually they all were small kids just enjoying a fun chat.

Then Sam also joined and talked and they all had a happy morning .

Jason however liked Jessica more than Roxanne that time . Jason though Jessica was calm and good friend . They started hanging out together in vcs and chats and groups . Roxanne thought that Jason is gonna steal Jessica from her so she just kept on intruding between and since Roxanne wasn't ready to trust Jason she just tried to keep Jason away from Jessica . She tried soo hard but still ended up with a new call of friendship Jess and Jason . They both liked mutual things and started hanging out more often and ended up as good friends. On the other hand Jason always thought of Jess as a good friend and more like a sister because she was Roxanne's friend and Roxanne was his sister . But Roxanne didnt knew.

One day Roxanne caught Jason and Jess calling each other nicknames . "Enough of this shit" - said Roxanne . She was very angry and asked Jason to leave but Jess backed Jason saying he's like my brother.

Well I don't know what to say anymore either Jason was really lucky his ass got saved or very unlucky cuz a friend turned into a sister 🤣.

Jason was a little happy that Jessica actually thought of him as a brother.

Jason and Jessica cleared the misunderstanding with Roxanne and then they all had a peaceful conversation on every topic related and played games whole night. Jason was happy more then ever .