A secret FRIEND -

It was a Saturday morning, 10 April , Jason was sitting in his livin'room talking to Sam and Jess about the day's plan and was waiting for Roxanne . He got a text and he suddenly left the chat saying he had to go somewhere Sam and Jess were feeling suspicious but they didn't say anything. Later Jason came back saying he was gone to market. Roxanne also came online and they all were talking and all of a sudden Jason said he had to go again Sam and Jess were suspecting something fishy but Roxanne knew what was it . Roxanne told Sam and Jess that it was nothing but the actual thing was it was something secret between Roxanne and Jason .

Days and weeks passed Jason continued vanishing in middle of conversation later he used to stay online but not talk . Sam and Jess knew something was up so they finally asked Jason . Jason started stuttering and went offline. Roxanne as y'all know cant keep secrets so she told everyone it was a girl .

Later when Jason came back , Sam and Jess kept asking who is that girl finally Jason admitted that it is a girl and Yes she is his "friend". Only Roxanne knew it wasn't just friend. Jason and Roxanne we're growing up close so Roxanne knew everything. The girl was Natasha , Jason's best friend, Jason somewhat liked Natasha and the way she talked and was straight forward . They both used to talk late nights as it wat the time of Natasha's exams. They used to watch movies and shows and then talk late night in vcs about how they liked it and all. Sam also came to know that it was not just friendship.

Jason loved Natasha and was willing to tell her but didn't knew how. Sam then stepped forward saying "do what i say". Jason on other hand knew Natasha will never like him the way he did but still that urge to tell her that how he likes her was bubbling in him and so he accepted Sam's proposal to "do what he said" .

Sam told Jason to talk all the love and things with Natasha . Nat also liked it and never asked Jason about it that why all of a sudden . Jason and Natasha chatted all day long about their day and parents and Marvels for sure unknowingly they both were closer to each other to tell them each other's problem in such less time