How You Met

**Not affiliated with my imagines**

Wanda Maximoff - You two met back in Sokovia during Strucker's experiments. you were just friends, but you ended up falling in love with Wanda considering how you were always there to comfort her and made her laugh.

Natasha Romanoff - You were originally a SHIELD agent and are best friends with Maria Hill. After she was assigned to stay and assist the Avengers, you volunteered to go with her and that's how you met Nat, a sarcastic and a very attractive woman.

Yelena Belova - The two of you met when she was being interviewed as a paid intern at the same kitchen you worked in. She got the job and was being shown around the pantry, the kitchen itself, and the walk in freezers/fridges and the two of you instantly hit it off (after getting locked into the freezers by accident). 

MJ - Naturally, you both went to the same high school and is Peter's sister. You and Peter were polar opposites so you and MJ were extremely alike, occasionally freaking Parker out when you both said some cynical things at the same time.

Pepper Potts - You actually worked alongside Pepper before she got the job with Stark. She was always crushing on you, but knew that it was unprofessional for a relationship like that and being away from you made her heart ache.

Sylvie Laufeydottir - You were Sylvie's childhood best friend. You were the daughter of Kratos and was trained early on to be a real bad ass. Sylvie largely admired that about you and looked up to you, occasionally sparring with you and using her powers against you. 

Darcy Lewis - You were Jane's childhood best friend and you met Darcy and you both immediately became attracted to the other being inseparable. 

Kate Bishop - You both went to the same high school and both were very interested in the same topics. You guys became very competitive, always making each other mad and stubborn, but ending up bursting with laughter.