Left behind... Shigatodo

It was a Saturday, a day off for Class 1a. Shoto was missing his boyfriend, whilst everyone else was planning to hang out.

Shoto was sat in his dorm, thinking to himself, when he heard the dormitory front door slam shut. He went outside to check what was going on, only to realise that no one was outside.

"Guys..??" He called out. "Midoryia? Bakugo? Anyone??"

He looked at the Class 1a shoe rack to see that no ones shoes were there. He realised that they all went to hang out without him, He felt Betrayed, he knew they probably just forgot to see if he was coming, but he felt slightly left out..

But then he remembered that he could go and see shiggy, this cheered him up a lot more as he rushed to put his shoes on and he ran to the LoV base.

He knocked on the door in a rhythmic way, to ensure that it was only him knocking on the door.

Shigaraki opens the door and Shoto leaps into his arms, smiling widely.

"Shiggy! I missed you!" He exclaimed.

"I missed you too sho sho" Shigaraki chuckled.

Shoto let go and shigaraki led them inside. Toga was painting her nails a blood red, Twice was watching a horror movie, Kurogiri was behind the counter again and the rest were apparently on a mission.

"Can we go to your room and cuddle for a bit?" Shoto asked quietly.

"Yeah sure" Shigaraki replied as he walked to his room, with Shoto tailing along.

They laid in bed and cuddled until it was shotos deadline to go back to the dorms.

———————————————————————————

Hello, I am now here again, probably not going to get a lot of love on this one shot as it isn't the best I haves ever wrote but thank you for reading, if you have any requests to tell me and I will do them for you.

424 words <3