The misscarrige part 2.... Fem!Shoto x Bakugo

⚠️TW⚠️

-Mentions of Insecurities
-Suicidal thoughts
-Mentions of eating disorders
-Mentions of throwing up

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

3rd person POV:

Shoto doesn't know about Katsukis Mental health, she doesn't know that He's hurting, She doesn't know he isn't eating or rarely sleeping. She doesn't that he throws his food out everytime it gets to his lunch. She doesn't that he throws up everything he eats. She doesn't know anything. So Katsuki continues to have a weight on his shoulder every day as he fakes a great big smile for his friend and wife.

Shotos POV:

I think I want to make something special for Katsu! Like a dinner or something, I'll make it romantic and everything! I'll make his favourite food and stuff.

Katsukis POV:

I walk into the house and call Shotos name. I get no response. Maybe she's not here? I start tearing up instantly as I turn on this light, I turn around and see her standing right there smiling her big beautiful smile.

"O-oh! Your home!" I chuckle whilst wiping my tears.

"Why are you crying?! What's wrong?!" She asks with concern planted on her face.

"It's.. it's nothing. Nothing to worry about.. you look stunning.."

"It seems like something Kats.. what's wrong?"

After hearing those words I instantly fall to my knees and start bawling out worried and stress as she hugs me close and tight.

"I'm sorry.. I really am.. it's all my fault.. I could have done more.. I feel so disgusted with myself. I haven't even been eating.."

3rd Person POV:

They sit there for an hour whilst Katsuki cries. When they finish, they both get up and get ready to cuddle and watch a cute movie together.

———————————————————————————

I'm going to be honest, I have 0 motivation and ideas for this Book 😂🖤.

If you have any requests. Do request and I'll make it as soon as I can!