CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 24

BELLE XAILLIE SAAVEDRA POINT OF VIEW

      AFTER THE WEDDING we planned just to go home. Babalik nalang kami kinabukasan sa bahay na gagawin naming hide out.

It's too early when I get up. I made a breakfast for the two of us.

Obviously my husband was still sleeping. Pumayag ako na magkatabi kami matulog in the same condition.

I prepare a breakfast before taking a bath. With my jeggings and brown leather jacket, I'm ready to go using my big bike.

"Hon, may pupuntahan ka na Naman?" I Heard his husky morning voice just getting out of our room.

"I have a busy weekend, hon" I answered.

"Hindi ba talaga ako pwedeng sumama?" He asked again.

"Saka kana sumama pag maayos na ang lahat, okay?" I said then smiled.

Nakasamangot itong naupo sa harap ng pagkain.

"Sunday ngayon, what should I do? I'm alone." He said pouting.

"Go to church, mag simba ka. Beg to Christ to forgive all your sin or else.... Go date with your freakin' girls." I said with an evil smile.

Unti-unting napalitan ang reaksyon sa mukha niya. Yung reaksyon ng parang nabubwisit ng mga marites sa  umaga.

"Seriously, hon?" Nanliliit ang mga matang tanong nito.

"Hm.... Just kidding besides, no other girls could surround you." Showing the ring I got on my ring finger, I said "I had all the rights, Mr. Monticello."

That curved his lips to smile.
"You have all Mrs. Monticello . I'm all yours."

That put a smile on my face, knowing that the person I love will be there the rest of my life.

Mornings just these was the best but knowing it's a busy day, I could wish for an extended hours.

I drove my big bike back to the safehouse and see the great job. My personal paid army's never fails me anyways. The old house looked new right away.
I saw some of my mens doing the exterior design this early morning. Great becouse they got what I want, a color yellow paint for the walls making it more elegant with golds borders for exterior. The garden is set with blooms of newly planted roses and orchids. The cottage where we bond yesterday was now renuvated with attractive new paints making it more beautiful.

"Good morning, lady. We're on our way to finish the exterior while the interior is fully renuvated with all the new things inside." One of these mens voice. He must be the leader of this team.

"Thank you, are you Mr. Selgas?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am, Dexter Selgas" he answered.

"The payment is already inside the bank account of your team." I said then smiled.

"Thank you so much, me'lady." He said and bowed his head.

I entered the house just to admire the interior design. Oldish with a mixed of modern. The colors yet classic and oldish but the set up is modern. Through the center of the caremel colored wall was the portrait of the three of us. It was a painting so that it designed as 90's. That was our picture when we are modeling in a Victoria's secret fashion show 2 years ago.

"Amazing..." I whispered.

"Yeah right, I was the one who paint it." Someone answered me. It was Dexter who followed me inside the house.