00 ; Nefarious

NEFARIOUS
“Can you love someone the same,
despite all of the pain that they have given you?”

DESCRIPTION

Kim Taehyung thought that bringing his friends together in order to retrieve his memories with them was the hard part of the trip. Turns out, trying to keep them alive from a mysterious killer was even harder.

“If you asked Jeon Jeongguk what love is for him, he’d tell you that it is unbelievably wicked.”

NOTES | WARNINGS

↻ a taekook fanfiction.
↻ vmin interaction; love triangle.
↻ contains cheating.
↻ character deaths.
↻ contains gore and bloody scenes that readers might find upsetting.
↻ will contain sensitive topics such as cheating, explicit and non-explicit sexual content, mentions of rape, and others.
↻ medium to long chapters; 1k to 3k.
↻ fetus writing.
↻ plot holes everywhere.
↻ don’t like, don’t read.
↻ contains a handful of profanities.
↻ has grammatical & typographical errors.
↻ a couple of side ships.
↻ trigger and content warnings will not be present as you have read what should be expected throughout the book here.
↻ you have been warned, read at your own risk.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. I do not own any of the characters and they are only used fictitiously in this story. However, the plot and the writing are mine. Any resemblance from actual people ( living or deceased ), places, establishments, and events mentioned is purely coincidental.

To be clear, I have posted this story on my previous main account last 2020 and decided to just republish it here. I own this story and I did not plagiarize, in case you have read this book before. I also changed the title of the book and some parts may not be the same as the one I have published on my main account, but the flow of the story remains identical.

Just to be clear, I am in no way promoting or romanticizing anything that I write in my books, nor should you. Just because I write them doesn't mean I like writing them or it's something that I would recommend for someone to actually do. I write these topics for the plot I had in mind and they are used fictitiously, just like the characters. Learn how to separate fiction from reality.

I do not allow any translations to any other language for my books. The only platform that I will be posting this is here on wattpad. Please notify me if my books ever appeared on other platforms, or from other accounts here as well. Thank you.

Remember, plagiarism is a crime.

©All Rights Reserved
@solaritae
2020

COUNTDOWN

Started: April 14, 2020
Published: April 17, 2020
Ended: July 18, 2020
Republished: April 19, 2023