27 ; Cold Pavement

27 ; Cold Pavement

It was late at night, Jimin was still out at a party at Seokjin hyung's place. I was left alone since I felt a little sick, and being alone here isn't exactly a problem for me since I have never really liked parties. It's just going to be a bunch of hormonal people gathered in one place with lots of alcohol, so it's a big no for me.

Jimin's friends are good to me. They accepted me into their gang when we started dating two years ago. So I know them quite well, at least, that's what I'd like to think.

I was enjoying watching television when a loud, continuous knocking blared on the front door. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was just past eleven, Jimin said he'd probably be home by one or two in the morning. I shrugged, maybe the party ended early.

“You have keys why are yo — hyung?” A frown etched on my face as I saw Hoseok hyung standing in front of me as soon as I opened the door. “Hyung, what are you doing here?” I asked because it was not him to not call first hand before coming here.

He smiled widely, stumbling on his feet. “H-hi, Taehyungie! Come here and give hyung a hug!” His voice was slurred as he struggled to balance himself on his feet.

“Hyung, what, are you drunk?” I asked as soon as he pressed me against his body. He reeks of alcohol. I don't know how he got here since his car isn't here. But I do know that he came from Jin hyung's place.

Hoseok hyung closed the door. “Hmm?” He didn't answer my question, instead, I felt him sniffing me, my scent.

“H-hyung!” I exclaimed as I felt his hands almost touching my buttocks. I quickly slapped his hands away and tried to push him away. “Hyung, what are you doing?!”

Hoseok hyung only stood there as he stared at me with a different emotion in his eyes. But there was one emotion that stood among all others. One that's practically telling me that I am, in fact in grave danger. Because that emotion was lust.

I stepped back as soon as he stepped forward, that goes on until my back finally hit a wall. I gulped as he came close to me. My face, my body.

“S-stop, hyung!” I tried to pry his hands off that was touching my face, but only for it to just come back. “W-what are you doing?!”

“So beautiful. My Taehyungie.” He whispered that in my ear, making me shiver in fear and disgust.

As soon as I got the chance, I kicked his balls making him yell in pain as I ran to the door. But before I could even twist the knob and get out, I was dragged by my hair, he clutched on it so tightly that it might be peeled off my head.

And so, I did the best that I could do. I screamed. I screamed so loud, in hopes of someone hearing me. “H-help! Help me! Please!” But who am I kidding? This house is practically away from any neighbors. It's as close as a mansion on top of a hill. And that's when a palm landed hard on my cheek. I gasped as I cupped my face, it hurts! It hurts so bad!

“Look, Taehyung. I don't want to hurt you any further, so it's either you go willingly or I will make you!” He yelled at my face like a mad dog, ready to bite.

I know my lips are probably busted by now. I maintained a strong facade. “Then make me, because I will never go anywhere willingly with you!” I spat my saliva on his face and I guess that pissed him off more.

His eyes twitched in anger but then, he picked me up and draped me over his shoulder, as he made his way on the stairs. “N-no! No! No! No! Let go of me, you pig!” I started hitting his back and made sure it was at least painful because I know my punches are weak.