Chapter 3- Finally (part 2)

Jules P.O.V.
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

Oh my gosh. I kissed Ryan. Ryan kissed me?

This is so confusing. That's when he stopped kissing me. His gorgeous brown eyes stared at my gray ones. He ran his hand through his brown hair. Inches away from my face. With heavy breaths I turned away but he pulled my arm to turn me back around and put his hands on my waist.

   "Please don't leave", he begged

"Fine", I said and he grinned like an idiot.

That's when he walked over and picked me up by the waist and put his hand on the back of my neck and moved my head so our foreheads were touching.

"Ryan..", I said.

  "Yeah?" He asked cautiously.

"I don't want to get hurt...", I sadly stated.

"I've wanted to kiss you for 6 years and I finally got to, I'm not throwing that away Jules", he said. His words were husky and hushed.

"Why me?", I asked.

He looked in my eyes and stated,"Its always been you Jules.."

"To be honest, every girl you've been with Ryan, it killed me to see your arm always around them and I was always so jealous", I said while staring into his eyes.

   "That was the point Jules. To make you jealous", he said emotionally. And that's when he pulled me in for a quick peck on my lips that made me shiver.

  "Okay, well it's been quite a night and I'm really tired so is it alright if I sleep on the couch?", I asked.

  "Just sleep in Vanessa's bed. It's not like she's going to be back until tomorrow", he chuckled.

"Alright, night Ryan", I said walking towards Vanessa's room.

"Goodnight sweet Jules", I blushed and felt butterflies all over again.

********************************

A/N

Hey guys!!

I hope you liked that chapter!!! Sorry it was kind of short but I promise the next one will be pretty interesting and longer.

Don't be silent readers, comment and ask questions, I'd be happy to answer them!!!

Love ya guys!!

Love, Bethany