Chapter 1

It was my birthday again, ugh this is so annoying. I hate birthdays because I was born, it literally sucks. Anyway, I throw my long brown locks into a messy bun and slide my big chunky glasses over my eyes to hide my multicoloured orbs. I throw on my one direction shirt because I want people to know I'm quirky and not like other girls.

    "Honey, breakfast is ready!" Ugh, it's my mom calling me to eat, that's literally so annoying.

    "Shut up!" I say, rolling my eyes.

    "Come down here or I'll sell you to a band!" She shouts back.

    I groan, if only she could sell me to one direction.

    I breasted boobily down the stairs, pouting my soft, pretty pink lips as I sit down on the dining table. Oh my god, it's a medium-rare A5 wagyu steak with Caviar straight from the golden sea again.

    "Mom, I'm sick of this steak it's too juicy and tender and fresh," as I say it with an upset face.

    She glares at me for a moment and grins. "Your mom," she says, while quietly chuckling and walking away.

    Now I'm at party wearing a short black dress with spaghetti straps that accentuate my entire figure, especially at the bottom. I'm wearing dark makeup that my friend notimportantcharacter (yes, that's her name) put on for me. My mom didn't allow me to go here, but I went anyway because I'm just so weird and quirky like that. But then this guy started hitting on me. Ugh! that's literally so weird so I walked right out of the party.

    Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

    A deep voice whispers in my ear, "You seem you lost your way,baby grill?"

    I turn around and see the most handsome person I've ever seen in my life. He was tall and wide, and his lips spanned the size of my entire head. His hands were long and the size of my forearm. He was a dream come true, an 90's yaoi manga character!

    He smirked at me, "Are you baby grill?"

    "I am baby girl," I said while my face was as ripe as a red tomato.

I looked down at my hands, and they were covered in black gloves with a golden diamond on them. Then I looked at my hair, which was a darker black than mine normally was, and the tips were colored amber. I was zhongdong daddy from Gen(chin) Yum-pact!

    "Let me be your sugar daddy, sweetie~" I looked at him and bit my lips, "I know I'm broke but that doesn't stop me from trying.

    He laughed, and his deep voice filled my eardrums and they started becoming moist.

    "But you're already my baby," he said.

    I gasped and my multicolored orbs widened.

    "T-then, will you spend the next 355 days with me, daddy," I asked, putting my index fingers together.

    "Of course baby, but I have to take you somewhere first." He smiled, "But you'll be having more than just me." he said it with a seductive look on his perfect sculpted lips

    I felt tears in my eyes and vision started getting blurry. I pouted my cute pink lips.

    "But I'm your only baby right, daddy? Ooh-wuuh," I whimpered.

"Of course, baby grill," he said, and swooped me away.