𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎

Jordyn's Pov

It's finally winter break, and Roman invited the entire crew to go to his parents' vacation home.

Well, not the entire crew, but to summarize; Anaya and Summer fully cut everyone off, Evangeline and Jade are now closer than they were before, and now everyone hates us.

We've basically wronged every clique in our school. The jocks, the cheerleaders, everyone except the basketball team and the art clique. Only because Jade is apart of the art clique, and I'm apart of the basketball team.

The football team hates us the most, which is why Roman had to leave it. It was nearly over, but if he stayed there any longer; bad things would happen.

"So, y'all ready?"

Roman asked us all, while we boarded their private jet.

"Let's get this shit!"

Evangeline shouted while receiving other hurrays from the crew.

I knew the ride was going to be long, so I decided to sit in the back of the jet, and watch Birds of Prey. I had some noise canceling headphones, so I was good for the rest of the ride.

Forty minutes into my movie, Kamryn came and sat beside me while wearing her AirPods. She kissed the side of my face, and laid her head on my shoulder.

I was somewhat surprised, but not really since she's been more loving since the whole fight situation. It was beyond cute, but it still had me cheesin' every time.

Another twenty minutes passed, and I saw a knocked out Kamryn, and a knocked out Robyn. Roman and Kris were watching Euphoria with Evangeline and Victoria.

Good thing I packed some snacks, so I dug in my backpack and took out a bag of Cheetos and gummy bears because I saw Kamryn in the corner of my eye—I knew she wanted some.

That was probably the only reason she came over here. Patient psycho.

I sat back up and resumed my movie. I opened my bag of Hot Cheetos, and next thing you know, Robyn is all up in my face.

"I can't have nothin' up in here."

I complained while mugging her.

I dug into my bag and gave her my backup bag of Hot Cheetos. She of course took them, and went away to watch the show with everyone else.

I shared my Hot Cheetos and gummy bears with Kamryn, but she said she was thirsty, not hungry.

Thankfully I come prepared, and gave her my Snapple and went back to the movie.

When we finally arrived to our destination, Roman, Kris, and I helped everyone with their bags.

The place was pretty big; it was a simple two-story stone-wooden house with a fireplace, backyard, hot tub, pool, and a nice backyard area.

Believe it or not, there wasn't televisions. Not one in sight. I wasn't mad about it because the place still had changing outlets.

After putting away all of our belongings, and getting situated, I moved in the same room with Kamryn. I had to carry her all the way to our room since she was knocked out.

Once again.

Matter of fact, everyone was knocked out except for me, Victoria, and Roman.

With that being said, we decided to cook some food and play an extremely competitive game of UNO.

Throughout the game, everyone started waking up and joining us. We decided to eat
some fried rice and sesame chicken—that Roman's talented ass cooked.

"See, I'm done playing this damn game."

Robyn complained while throwing down her stack of cards. Literally a stack.

"Why? It's just a game."

The moment those sarcatically, cocky words left Kris's mouth, Robyn looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Really—so drawing twenty damn cards is normal? Fuck outta here."

Robyn stormed into the kitchen and made her a bowl of fruits.

"Y'all mothafuckas be stackin' these cards like its nothing."

Victoria muttered while drawing ten.

I was saving a good amount of my cards, and only had two reverses, and two plus fours.

"Your turn Jay."

Evangeline told me with an evil grin. We were low-key teaming up the entire game, and she knew what cards I had.

Since Kamryn was right after me, I had to think this through.

I placed down a red reverse card which made Evangeline place down a green reverse card. I wasn't going to have Kamryn mad at me, so I placed down another reverse card.

Without thinking, Evangeline put down a yellow six, and instantly regretted it.

"Nah you can't do that, keep that shit right there."

Roman warned her while placing two plus fours. Kris wasn't playing that shit, so he put down two plus twos.

How the fuck did he even have that?

Victoria almost passed out until she dropped another plus four down.

"Oh my fuckin' gosh."

Kamryn uttered while looking through her cards; if she didn't have anything, she would be in deep shit. She was about to have to draw sixteen fucking cards.

She found four plus twos, and quickly put them down. Everyone looked at me crazy-quick, but I wasn't about to be caught slippin'.

Who do you think I am—drawing twenty-four cards?

I did a fake evil smirk and grabbed my last two cards.

I put down one of my plus fours and exclaimed:

"Uno!"

Then I quickly put down my second plus four with a chuckle.

"Out."