Chapter 38

Song for the chapter
Shot thru the heart - Twice

As she went out she looked for a placard that says her name. The person has the car keys that she rented. As she saw the guy, she immediately went to get the keys and said thank you before going to the location that the guy said where the car is located. As a women who is good with locations she immediately saw the mercedes benz s-class 580 4matic sedan waiting for her in the parking lot

She went straight to her hotel. It's been a week from the last time both of them talked but it was nothing different for her. She can count on her fingers how many times they could call each other in a month.

Of course Sana doesn't know because well its a surprise. It was a tiring 7 hour flight for her therefore she decided to take a nap. Fortunately an hour before the concert she woke up. As she looked into her phone she saw missed calls and a text message from Sana. She went to read it.

Sana: I tried calling you but you aren't answering so I assumed you were tired and asleep. The concert is about to start and we are getting ready so if ever you call back I might not answer. I'm sorry I've been so busy this past few weeks that we rarely even hear each other. I'll do my best here and so do you. I love you always my Tzu~ <3

Tzuyu: I'm sorry I can't answer your call I was asleep. You are already doing a great job in the concert. Don't worry we will have more time to spend with each other after the concert. I love you always too my Sana~

After sending her reply she started to get ready for the concert. She picked up a plain white t-shirt and black slacks together with a mask and a sunglasses.

The hotel she booked was close to the concert venue so it didn't take long for her to arrive. She saw merch booths outside and people selling different slogans. She decided to buy one that says "No Sana No life". The ticket she has was a VIP standing so she expects to be near the stage. She lined up for the VIP standing and there were a lot of other fans already there. Thanks to her luck despite feeling like she would be at the back of a lot of people she was included in the 3rd row. It wasn't hard for her to see because she was tall, it was just the perfect place.

Fans started to pile up as the time for the concert to start gets near. The screaming was so loud she felt her eardrums deteriorating.

A piercing light enveloped the whole stadium as cue of the start of the concert. The platform slowly went up showing all the members while the fans chanted all their names and the group name as well. To enjoy she joined the screaming while waving her banner. The concert is expected to last for 3 hours. They have performed their track list as well as some of the b-sides.

The time have come for their encore where the members would travel around the stage and look at their fans much nearer. Well in contrary she tried to hide herself. Maybe because she was nervous but looking at Sana who was enjoying herself on stage makes her heart giddy.

Whoa whoa
You got me shot through the heart
Whoa whoa (Here we go)

jakkuman nuni ga neoege nan
nal bwado gwanshim eomneun cheok haneun geon
ilbureo neo geurae?
nan amureochi anneunde Oh yeah

My eyes keep going to you
Why is it that you’re acting like
You’re uninterested when you see me
Are you doing that on purpose? I’m fine oh yeah

They started to sing their last encore song

gatgo shipeun geon da gajin nande
eomneun ge hana eomneun nainde
mweonga ipuro bujokae
ireon jeok cheoeumiya Oh yeah

I’ve got everything I want
I’ve got it all
But I’m lacking something
This is the first time oh yeah