Chapter 46

Song for the Chapter: Say you won't let go - James Arthur

Tzuyu's POV

 after a day since the last meeting with Sana, I went to the streets to buy a guitar. I went inside the store and looked around, but since I have no knowledge about guitars, I randomly picked one that caught my eye. 

"Excuse me, please pack me one of that" I pointed at the vintage sunburst-colored guitar in the far back. The staff, who looked like a teenage boy, looked at me in surprise, but I didn't understand why. I merely thought the guitar looked good. Is it the last stock? I thought, "please wait for me a bit, ma'am. I'll just get the packing materials" I nodded before turning around the music shop. I remember when I searched for items that were needed I saw a small triangle paper, a guitar strap, and a small-looking clip. I showed the pictures of each item to the old man at the cashier since I didn't know what it was called.  It looks like he is the owner of the music shop because of how fashionable he looks with his Saint Martin wool Herringbone Flat cap "As much as possible can you give me the same brand as the guitar I bought if it's available if not just give me the best quality you have" he nodded "one guitar pick, one guitar strap, and one capo ma'am of the Gibson brand" he smiled as he repeated my order I just nodded even though I didn't know what he said and he smiled back "Ma'am let us give you extra strings and a guitar bag of the same brand. It's a freebie" the teenage boy who will pack my guitar came to me with a smile

The teenage boy let me check on the guitar for inspection. Gibson is written on the tail of the guitar so I assumed that was the brand. The pick, the guitar strap, the clip, the sting, and the bag also have the name Gibson on them. I gave them my credit card to pay for the items. "Ma'am thank you for purchasing Gibson's hummingbird standard and set. We were quite surprised because it's the most expensive guitar we have here. It's the only stock we have and we won't be restocking it again so It was nice that it found its owner" The old man explained with a smile as he swipe my credit card. It was wholesome of them so I gave them a smile as well. They all bowed to me as I went out of the store and I bowed at them as well as a sign of respect. 

"I suddenly felt the pressure of taking care of this guitar for a long time" I whispered to myself while carrying the guitar bag and paper bag on my way to my home.

As soon as I arrived I went to sit on our couch to look for guitar tutorials. It wasn't easy as I thought. The sound it was making wasn't pleasant at all. I started to learn about letters. The C chord, the G chord, and many more. A few strums and the sound was messy but I can't afford to give up because I promise myself that I would play the guitar for Sana before I went back home. 

I was scrolling through youtube and saw one song. I looked at it and it looked perfect for a practice song. It was quite easy for a beginner. 

I clicked on it and watched it. Slowly learning the strumming pattern and the chords as well as the Chord progression. I've done it about 10 times already and for every strum, my fingers started to hurt. After the last strum, the strings suddenly cut my skin. It stings and bled so in a panic I sipped the blood from my pointing finger. Somebody suddenly knocked on the door so I didn't have the time to aid my cut. I was surprised at who I saw at my front door. 

"Why are you sucking on your index finger" Chaeyoung looked at me in disgust "It's bleeding" I showed her the cut on my finger who stopped momentarily. 

"What are you doing to have such a deep cut" Chaeyoung held my wrist and pulled me to the sofa. She saw the guitar on the sofa and smirked "Why do you suddenly have a guitar" I rolled my eyes at her

"I wanted to have a talent" I said and pulled my arms from her grip. She put her hands on top of my shoulders and forcefully sat me on the couch beside the guitar. As I was patiently waiting, she came to me with a first aid kit. It was obvious she was clueless so I just got the alcohol from her hand and drip some of it in my cut. It surely stings but the situation is too funny to me. She then held my finger and put the band-aid on.