Chapter Four

Liam wakes up when he feels a tiny slap to his face. He feels Harry stir beside him and he tightens his grip on the lad's waist.

"Daddy," he hears Niall whine. "Wake up, I'm hungry!" Liam doesn't open his eyes, but he's awake as he feels Niall climb off of him and on Harry. "Harry! Wake up, I want food!"

"Baby," Harry mumbles to Niall, "what time is it?" Liam is glad Harry at least acknowledges him, since he's too lazy to do it himself.

"It's almost nine," Niall mumbles and Liam can tell that he's getting upset.

"Come on, then. I'll make you breakfast while we let Daddy sleep." He feels Harry get out of bed and he opens his eyes. Harry has Niall in his arms, which makes him glad that Harry put on boxers before they went to sleep last night.

"I'm up," Liam sighs, sitting up and preparing to get out of bed.

Harry smiles at him and Niall huffs, knowing his daddy was awake the whole time. They all walk downstairs and once they reach the bottom, Liam pecks Niall's lips, moving onto Harry, making the little boy giggle.

"We still play Papa and Daddy?" Niall asks once Harry sets him on top of the kitchen counter.

Harry looks to Liam, silently asking if they should tell Niall or not. Liam sighs, thinking there's no point in keeping it from him. "No, baby. Harry is my boyfriend now, are you okay with that?"

Niall's eyebrows scrunch together. "Harry is Daddy's boyfriend but not Papa?" He asks, confused.

Liam and Harry look at each other again, not really knowing what to say. "I guess so, babe..." Harry trails off and starts to play with Niall's hair.

"Why can't I call you Papa?" He asks, looking up at Harry with wide, blue eyes.

Both men think this is nearly impossible to explain to a six year old and they're about ready to tell him never mind. "Because me and Harry haven't been together long enough, does that make sense?"

Niall just nods, giving up as well because why can't Harry and Daddy tell him what he wants to hear? "Are we still going to the zoo?"

"Yeah, baby," Harry says, kissing Niall's forehead as he sits a bowl of cereal in front of the small boy.

~~~~

"Harry, look at the lions!" Niall shouts and runs up to the fence, trying to climb up to get a better view.

"Niall!" Harry shouts as well, running after the boy before he gets hurt. "Don't run from me like that," he scolds once he reaches Niall and holds him on his hip.

"What'd I miss?" Liam asks as he walks up from getting a bottle of water.

"Niall almost got mauled by lions," Harry says, pushing the hair out of Niall's face.

Niall pouts, wiggling to get down. "I did not."

"But you ran from me, didn't you?"

Niall huffs, wanting to get down so he can see the animals. "Yes, Harry, I'm sorry," he mumbles. "Please put me down now."

Harry rolls his eyes and pecks his temple, setting the boy on the ground. Liam wraps an arm around Harry's waist and drags him over to where Niall is standing.

"Are you having fun, baby?" Liam asks Harry, kissing his cheek.

"Yeah, I love spending time with you two."

"And I love spending time with my two favorite boys." Harry giggles, pressing his face into Liam's chest. Harry and Liam stand behind Niall and they watch the lions with him, Harry running his fingers through Niall's hair.