||𝟶𝟿||𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚢||

A l e x

I know what your thinking. What an asshole, he did tell her he was engaged? I have a reason, not a good reason but I have one. After I kicked Isabella out I thought I wouldn't have to deal with her until the marriage. She would go off and sleep with whoever she wants and I would do the same. The marriage was only for business. I didn't expect to actually start to like a girl. Wait, I like her? Do I? I think I do. I didn't expect to see Isabella ever again after the wedding that was coming up and neither did I expect to meet Andrea, so I just dealt with the engagement. I never wore the ring, but she wore hers. And when I saw her walk through the doors yesterday something clicked in me and I immediately ran to Andrea to try to explain, but she interrupted. And I couldn't tell you how relived I was when she said all I needed to do was divorce Isabella for us to get back to how it was less than 24 hours ago, because I already missed it so much. It basically broke my heart when she moved away from me when I reached to touch her. So here I am with the signed divorced papers driving home. I got Isabella to sign the papers a little bit ago and we went through the whole divorce process quickly because I want to go back to Andrea.

I rush into the house with the paper in my hand and looking for Andrea. I look in the kitchen and she isn't there, I look in the living room she isn't there, then her room and she still isn't there. As I'm walking out of her room I see Jax.

"Where is Andrea?" I ask quickly and his eyes widen.

"Woah what are you so excited for?" He says putting his hands up.

"Where is Andrea?" I repeat slowly calming myself down.

"She's in the basement training." He says and I start making my way down. I was honestly terrified when I couldn't find her. I thought she left or something.  One I read downstairs I see her attacking one of our punching bags. I walk over to her and I stop the bag from swinging and she looks behind it to see me. I hand her the papers and she reads them carefully.  When she's done reading she gives them back to me and smile softly.

"Congratulations." She says and I smile. I grab her waist and try to kiss her but she pushes me away.

"I'm all sweaty right now wait until later and let the divorce sink in so you can see how you actually feel first." She say and I nod. And then i remember that the ball is in two days and we have to fly out the Italy.

"Go pack your bags and tell Leslie to pack to." I say and she looks confused.

"The ball." I say and the realization hits her face and she rushes upstairs and I laugh. I walk upstairs and I here them yelling across the halls about what to wear and what clothes they could share And I laugh. I walk upstairs and go to my room so I could pack my suitcase and only bring a tux and a few outfits because we won't be there for long only a few days. Unless they want to stay longer. If that happens I'll just buy more clothes there. I was interrupted from my packing when Andrea rushes in my room with a tight red dress on and I feel the blood rush to my cheeks and dick.

"One, how long are we staying there and two does this look good on me?" She rushes.

"Only 4 days and yes that looks amazing on you." I say and I see the blush on her cheeks. She runs back to her room and the yelling continues. After a while everyone in finally finished packing and we're getting ready to leave to get on my plane.

"What car are we taking?" Leslie asks.

"Which one do you guys wanna take?"

"We can take mine." Andrea says waving her keys in the air and we all agree to take her car. Before we all get in the car Rachel whispers something in Andreas ear then they get in.

"Alright here put in the address." Andrea says handing me her phone and I put it in and hand it back. The drive is about an hour long and it's already late so everyone except Andrea and I fall asleep. Since everyone is asleep I decided I should try and make a bold move. As I'm scrolling through my phone I reach my free hand over to her thigh and leave it there. As soon as my hand reaches her thigh she shifts in her seat a bit and my hand slides up her thigh. I decided to test the waters and move my hand more until my hand is right in front of her pussy. I glance over at her and see the blood in her cheeks and I let out a breathily laugh. I feel the heat coming from her so I move my hand closer and start rubbing her in circular motions through her leggings. she pushes her hips onto my fingers creating more friction and she lets out a barley audible moan and I move my hand away placing it back on her thigh and she groans.

"Shh, they're sleeping back there." I whisper ignoring the growing hard on in my pants and she glares at me.

"You can't tease me like that. I haven't had sex in a while." She whisper yells and I laugh.

"You don't touch yourself?" I question.

"It's not the same." She says annoyed and I laugh while nodding. She shifts in her seat a thousand more times before we finally make it to my plane and we have to wake everyone up. When we get on the plane I sit in the seat next to Andrea across from Jax and Leslie, while Rachel went to the back to sit on the the pull out chairs so she could go to sleep.