||𝟶𝟽||𝙰 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗||

A n d r e a

It's two days before the ball and everyone is going crazy because apparently Alex and Rachel's parents are visiting today. I really don't get why they're freaking out, but while everyone is going crazy inside I'm hanging out and playing with Sebastian out side. Aka the dog who could've possibly ended my life. Still love him though. We're playing fetch with one of his tennis balls and surprisingly he's very well trained. I haven't had to fight him to get the ball back at all. Every time he catches is he runs right back to me and gives me the ball while wagging his tail, which is so adorable. I threw the ball for the a hundredth time when I heard someone come outside. I look behind me and see that Alex is walking towards me. Sebastian comes back with the ball and at this point my arm is tired so I sit on the ground and pet him instead.

"I see you have a liking to my dog." Alex says from behind me. He's been acting kind of distant since that make out session at the party so I'm pissed at him.

"Mhm." I nod trying not to pay attention to him but he sits next to me.

"Why didn't you just kill him? You know that night." He asks.

"Because I'm not a cruel human." I say I bothered still not paying much attention to him. My arm no longer hurts so I grab the ball on the floor next to me and show it to Sebastian and he immediately gets excited, so I throw it.

"Are you mad at me or something? I've never seen you be so...Bland." Alex says and I nod.

"Yea I'm pissed at you." I say and Sebastian comes back so I repeat the process of throwing the ball.

"Why?" Alex asks and I shrug.

"Use that pretty head of yours and figure it out." I say.

"Are you mad about what happened at the party? I told you if you wanted to get rid of Olivia you could've told me." He says and i let out a breathily laugh.

"She is the least of my worries right now." I say shaking my head.

"Okay then what is it." He asks and I stay silent for a while before giving in.

"Do you regret what happened that night? You know the whole making out." I say and he looks at me confused.

"No, why would you think that?" He asks and Sebastian comes back and gives me the ball, but this time I don't throw it again.

"Because you've barely talked to me since then. I don't know it's stupid." I say petting Sebastian to avoid eye contact.

"Andrea—" he starts but I cut him off.

"Why did you name him Sebastian?" I ask he looks confused for a second but gets the hint that I want to change the subject and he follows.

"After one of my best friends." He says with a small smile.

"What happened to him?" I ask.

"He died." He says.

"Mind if I ask how?"

"We we're doing a job for my father a few years ago and he died trying to protect me. I've resented my father ever since then." He says.

"Why?" I ask.

"You ask a lot of questions." He says and I laugh.

"I'm serious, why?" I ask laughing and he sighs.

"Because if my father never sent us on that job that would've never happened, and he didn't even give him a good funeral." He says and I nod.

"At least you have parents." I laugh.

"Why have you never looked for your father, you said he's alive right?" He says and I nod.

"I don't want to, if he cared enough he would've tried to better himself and come look for me, but he didn't." I say and it's his turn to nod now.

"Understandable. Andrea I just want you to know I don't regret what happened and the party, I've just been busy." He says. I lay down on the concrete to look up at the sky and moves closer to me and lays down next to me.

"Doing what?" I ask And he shakes his head.

"Business." Is all he says and I stay silent. I know I shouldn't feel this way because there's no reason for me to feel it. We're not a couple or anything. We barley know each other. Well I barley know him. He probably background checked me. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Alex leans over me and puts his hand on the side of my face and turns my attention to him. then kisses me and I kiss him back. It's a slow and deep kiss like he's trying to say sorry about something. I hope I didn't make him feel bad. Wait, is this a pity kiss? He breaks the kiss just to move down to my neck like he did the other night and I have the same reaction. Before it becomes too much I push him off of me. And he sighs at the loss of contact.

"For one, I'm not gonna have sex with you on a dirty ass ground, and second did you background check me?" I say and he laughs.

"What?" He says shocked.

"When you decide to let me work for you, did you background check me?" I ask seriously.

"Of course, and to me you were a little too clean." He says putting his hand on my waist and tracing one of my tattoos.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You literally tried to kill me, and when I look at your background I get nothing. Not even a speeding ticket." He says and I laugh.

"I'm a good driver," I shrug and he laughs.

"But, if I'm a little too clean why would you let me work for you and live here?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I don't know, you just seem different in some way, so I decided I was just gonna have to trust my heart not my gut this time." He says and I feel the heat rising to my cheeks. Okay maybe we can have sex on the dirty concrete floor. I'm joking I would never. I pull him down for another kiss and he immediately kisses me back keeping his hand on my waist, but I pull away from the kiss keeping my hands on either sides of his face remembering one of my other questions.

"Why is everyone freaking out about your parents coming?" I ask and he looks down at my lips before answering my question.

"Because my parents are...different." He says looking for the right word.

"Different how?" I ask.

"You'll see." He says laughing lowly leaning in for another kiss, but we're interrupted by Jax walking outside looking for Alex and he groans.

"You're parents are here." Jax says.

"Okay, let them in I'm a little busy." Alex says and I laugh.

"Go talk to your parents Alex I need to get dressed." I say getting out of his hold and he looks at me like he doesn't want me to leave but I go anyway and he groans.

"Fine I'll go talk to those crazy people." He says walking behind me and I laugh. Jax gives me a cold stare as I walk past him and I just smile.