Fifty-Five: I Have to Tell You

18+

"You know what I want." His dark eyes were staring into her soul. He put both hands on her shoulders and pushed down. "Please."

She nodded and dropped to her knees in front of him. She pulled his boxers down and almost got hit in the face with his large length. She licked the tip with her tongue. He let out a guttural groan and pushed himself into her mouth.

Anna struggled to fit him inside her mouth. He kept pushing, and she could feel him practically hitting the back of her throat. She grasped him with one hand to control his thrusts. She swirled her tongue around his thickness a few times before sucking. His loud moans of pleasure were turning her on so much that she sucked harder. His hands tangled in her hair as he moved her in a frantic rhythm. The noises he was making were causing her lower regions to clench rhythmically. She was tempted to reach her hand between her legs to ease the ache that was building up, but his insistent thrusting made it necessary to keep both her hands around his thick length. After a while, he let out a loud yell and released into her mouth.

"F-Fuck! That was amazing!"

She did her best to swallow, but lines of white began dripping down her chin. She had never actually swallowed before. Namjoon always held back. Thinking about him made her regret what she'd done. Namjoon! She swallowed what she could then scrambled to her feet.

Jin's head was thrown back, his eyes closed. He finally turned to look at her. His chest was heaving. "Oh, shit...That was...that was..."

She felt his hands grasp her upper arms and pull her close to his face.

"You're mine, you know that?" His face was contorted into a smirk. He laughed. "You are mine."

Anna lifted her head in a startled jump. She had fallen asleep leaning on Namjoon's bed in the hospital. She remembered that a nurse had been by to remove the tube from his throat. His breathing had gotten more even. She stretched her aching back. Her hand went to her mouth where she wiped a bit of drool that had exited her lips. It had all been a dream, a very vivid dream about Jin. Or a nightmare.

"A-Anna?"

She jumped again. "Namjoon. Oh, my love, you're awake." She shot to her feet. "Let me call the nurse or the doctor or—"

"Anna." His raspy voice interrupted her. "Just wait a minute."

"Of course." She sat back down and grasped his hand.

"There's something I have to tell you," he began slowly. "I--I should've said something before,but I was afraid. But now I have to tell you because I saw...I saw..." His voice faded away.

Anna looked at him in alarm. "Joon? Are you okay? I should call the doctor. You need to rest."

He shook his head slightly. "No. I'm...fine. Anna, I saw someone just before the accident."

She nodded. "Okay. You'll need to tell the police. They've been waiting for you to wake up. The doctor will want to see you first."

"No. I can't tell the police."

Anna blinked in confusion. "Uh, what do you mean? You can't tell them what?"

He closed his eyes tightly before opening them and looking at her. "Can you...can you find my phone? There's something there you might want to see, something you should know."

"Okay." She began to look around for his phone, finally finding it on the rolling tray by his feet. "Yes, here it is. Let me get my charger from my purse." She hurried to plug the phone in, seeing its screen light up. "What do you want me to look up?"

Namjoon inhaled and gulped. "It's a text from three days ago, I think. It's from...It says Sylvie."

Anna nodded, scrolling through his text messages. "Oh, here it is. Sylvie. Do I know her?"

"She's a model that—"

"Do you mean Sylvie Gladden?" Her eyes returned to the text. She began reading, but a minute into the lengthy text, she gasped, and her eyes turned to Namjoon. "I don't understand. What is she talking about?"

"Anna."

"What does she mean?" She approached Namjoon's bed. "She says you have a son."