005 ; missing toad

◁━━━━◈✙◈━━━━▷

◁━━━━◈✙◈━━━━▷

YOU CREATE RANDOM NOISES WITH YOUR MOUTH AS YOU STROLL AROUND, LOOKING FOR A FREE CARRIAGE.

your eyes come across one, it only had one girl sitting in it, and she looks super cute! she has bushy brown hair and looked extremely engrossed in whatever she was reading.

you grin and slide open the door, "can i sit here? everywhere else is full"

she glances up at you from her book, your eyes travel down to the title, 'Hogwarts ; A History'

"no."

your grin widens as you plop down across from her, "great! i'm [name] toga! what's your name?" (you had learnt to say your first name first)

she blinks in slight shock at your accent, it wasn't like anything she had heard before. she sighs in fein annoyance, "i'm hermione granger" she introduces.

i smile, "cute name, hermione-chan!"

said girl blushes slightly, but tilts her head,

chan?

she shakes her head, "well, if you're going to sit here, i expect you to change into your robes.

you smile, "alrighty, then. i'll be back! don't miss me too much!" you wink at her after you grabbed your robes, sending her cheeks on fire, she brings a hand to her cheek in confusion.

you skip down the now empty corridors, it seems everyone had found somewhere to sit, but that didn't mean it was quiet. hordes of laughter and loud chatterboxes sound throughout the whole train as you make your way to the bathrooms.

you grin, seeing the bathroom was unoccupied before sliding open the door and walking in, closing, and locking it behind you.

you quickly change from your school uniform type clothing into your robes ; they were the perfect size.

you pick up himiko from your bundle of clothes and place her on your shoulder, grabbing your clothes and making your way back to the compartment with your self-proclaimed best friend.

himiko snuggles up to your neck, hiding herself in your dirty-blonde hair.

you slide open the door once again and place yourself in the same seat as earlier, resting your head on the wall.

she blinks in confusion at the cuddle up cat on your shoulder, you grin proudly, "that's himiko! she's my kitty, i got her the other day"

hermione just smiles slightly and nods.

both your eyes turn to the door as a boy comes in, he looked disheveled and had a panicked look on his slightly chubby face.

his dark brown hair was messy and he looked hopefully at the both of you, "have you seen trevor?!"