Chapter 21 - Stop 4. Perth

Thanks guys for reading ! i hope that you are enjoying it ! i have thought of a whole other plot which will be happening soon! just you wait. xx

.........................................................................................................

“Allie whats wrong!” I said racing down to her. She didn’t talk she just sat there with tears flowing down from her eyes.

“Allie” I said, but still no answer. So I helped her up off the ground and took her into my room. I sat her on my bed and she was just looking at the floor. Then her croaky voice spoke.

“Bella… Im sorry you have to deal with all this.” Allie said gesturing to her face. What was she on about?

“Allie whats wrong? Why were you in the hall crying?” I asked confused. She looked up at me with sadness in her eyes.

“I had a fight with Ryan” She said trying to push through the sadness.

“oh…. Do you want to talk about it?” I said. I didn’t want to make her any sadder by forcing her to speak. She had a right to keep some things personal.

“actually I do.” Allie said wiping the tears from her face.

“You know how last night me and Calum cuddled, well after that I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I don’t know why he was just always goofy and annoying but for some odd reason, that made me start to like him a bit…..” She said looking at the ground. I didn’t reply because I didn’t want to say anything that would upset her so she continued on with her story.

“Then today at the gig I don’t know why but me and Calum just kept on looking at each other, we just kept on smiling. But what I didn’t realize is that Ryan saw it all happening. Bella I haven’t told you but me and Ryan have been a bit rocky right now, we just always fight about the most random stuff. However, this time he was really pissed. He told me that if he caught me with Calum again that our relationship would be over. And I don’t know what came over me but I just started yelling at him, telling him that he couldn’t make the decisions in my life. He was taken back by that statement, so that’s when I ran outside and you found me crying..” Allie finished.  She didn’t start to cry but you could tell she was still in pain.

“Allie, as a friend I’m going to ask you this question. You don’t have to answer it, but just think about it. Do you love Ryan?” She sat still and I left the room I knew she need time to think everything over. So I headed back to the main room I wanted to just relax with my mates, but because everyone just went to bed, I  thought that no one would be there. But to my surprise when I walked in Luke was sitting down watching T.V.

“still up Luke?” I asked sitting next to him.

“Yeah im not that tired” He replied.

“me either! I’ll keep you company” I smiled at Luke

“YEAHHH!” Luke replied with happiness. After about 2 hours of watching tv shows and me refusing to play zombies about 20 times, we both decided we should go to bed.