purple eyes, stare into mine.

mei is so 😍😍😍😍
yes i wrote a new chapter because i need to continue this 🥺🥺
ps: why is the title so cringe, i have no idea LMFAO
-----------------------------------------------
Y/N's pov

Two strangers, turn to friends, best friends, and lovers? like me and mei..
This book is so amazing, I mean... Its the best, the lover is like mei and im like the main character. I wish mei was my lover.

Walking to school, which was a far destination, i wanted to call a taxi for today, but i gotta save my budget ya' know?

As i walk, i saw a car suddenly parking beside me, "Need a ride?" My face went red when i heard that voice, it was mei.

"Mei! Uhh hello?" I replied to her question, confused.

"Come on, im leaving you on the street if you dont hop on." She said on a cold tone.

I went to her car, wow, shes already so fine, kind, and she can drive too???? Im so into this woman.

"So, how are you?" Wow, shes talking to me, wait shes talking to me! " alright, thanks for the ride."

"Anytime."

Suddenly, mei turned on the radio, when it played the song 'love talk'.

(litteral listening to that song rn)

"Oh, i could sing this song for you y/n, i could tease you, touch you, love you. i heard mei say quietly." Hearing this, my face was flushed red, i wanted to play along so, "What was that mei?" I said, not being suspicious.

"Oh, nothing." She said suddenly, i had a glimpse of her face, red like hearts.

after mei being very horny and arriving at the school

"Come on, we have no time to waste." I heard mei say, " Yes maam." I replied.

_________________________________________

300 words

why do i write chapters so shortly...

anyways confession soon??? 🤨🤨😱😱

and the smut chapter is near
..........

ok goodbye

until next time, isabell~