last chapter

Your pov

"Meii! Look! I baked a cake for you!" I said, with a wide grin in my face, as i approach our room, it was fun sharing beds with mei.

"Y/N, you know its fucking 5:30, how the fuck are you awake, and baking a cake?" She asked, with tone of 'why tf are u awake', yeah.

"Look at the frosting drawings i made! You better like it." I said, glaring at her at the end of my sentence.

Mei looked suprised, who knew her girlfriend was good at making cake, or specifically baking.

"I am the best at making cake!" I said, in a happy tone, leaving the cake and plates, i kissed her in her cheek, then i went to the kitchen.

Wanting to impress mei, i baked her some of her lovely baked cookies i made for her.

I heard the sounds of footsteps behind me, and i flinched when someone hugged me from the back, it was my very affectionate girlfriend.

"Mm, so clingy today are we?" I said, noticing mei was very clingy today, so adorable of her.

While mixing the cookie batter, some batter got into my lips. (you know whats next)

"Oop! Il get some tissue real quick or il just lick it-" I was cut off with soft lips pressing into mine, while a tounge tasted the batter from my lips, causing me to be a red tomato.

"Delicious, especially if its from you." Mei said, smirking at me, while i was stunned and flustered.

"T-thank you." I stuttered, because i was very red, i was redder than my moms red dress.

Mei let out an chuckle, "Il be on the couch, call me if you need me dear."

"Alright!" I screamed, while i continued my business.

time skip

"Heres the food mei!" I called mei, to eat our cookies.

"Coming." I heard her say.

"Hey, looks tasty." She said, looking at the cookies, then she returned her eyes to me.

"But not tastier as you." Mei said, winking at me, while i stood there, stunned, returning to my world, i just ate with mei.

"Where do you plan to go later? We dont have class today." She asked, still munching her food.

"I dont know, do you have an recomendation?" I asked, "How about jams and sweets, y'know elysia's friend works there.

"Sure why not." I said.

time skip 2

Dressed up to go out, i saw mei leaving the bathroom dressed up too, we both left the dorm, and went to jams and sweets.

Walking over the entrance, hearing the bell ring.

"Hello welcome to jams and sweets!"

We said our orders, and walked over to a table where both of us could talk.

"Reminds me, i think elysia's friend left here, i think she went with elysia." Mei said, answering the thought in my head.

"Oh alright-" I said.

After eating, i felt so very full, I asked mei, "Lets head home?"

"Could we go to one place before that?" She asked, holding my hand while she looked away blushing.

"Of course!" I said, excited.

Mei led me to a hill, which could see the whole city.

"Seeing the sunset with you feels like a dream." Mei blunted out of nowhere, but butterflies in my stomach went crazy.

"Love you mei, always."

"I love you more."

________________________

hi everyone!
as u see this ff is finished!
Thank you for reading this fanfic, plus thank you for 800 reads!

until soon, isabell~