the truth (slight spice)

Y/N'S POV

It was a normal school day, doing the usual, very boring, heading out to the locker rooms, i looked at my locker.

There was a note, who had left this here?

I had to check, maybe it was for me? Or it was an accident.

Dear Y/N L/N

Today, i have something important to tell you, i have been keeping this in my heart, i had spent nights thinking how to aproach you.

Meet me at the school garden, this is important.

-Raiden mei

You were shocked, mei had sent you a letter, telling you to meet her at the school garden, is this a confession..?

I blushed at the thought, to not disapoint mei, i went there.

"You came."

"Suprise!"

"Y/N L/N, i have been hiding these feelings in my heart, it aches to not tell you, so i want to tell you this, i like you y/n, ever since you came, my eyes had hearts, my heart was stunned, your face, attitude, kindness, everything i love about you, will you return my feelings?" Mei said, confessing to me.

Without a warning, i smashed my lips into her, passionately, i enjoyed this, i love her, she was the light of my light.

(GOD DANN 😍😍😍😫😫)

Without warning, she put her tounge into my mouth, exploring it, my mouth feels so hot, my cheeks were so flushed, my eyes were closed, never knew i was already so heated up in a kiss.

"lets do this somewhere more private hm?" Mei said, holding my hand, while her other hand was wiping her falling saliva from our kiss.

Mei took me to her room, locking the door, while she removed her clothes, i was there in awe, staring.

"Isint it rude to stare hm?" Oh shit, its the dominant mei.

"Im sorry me-" i muttered, "i wont be called mei now, you will be refering to me as master." Mei said, removing my clothes.

Oh this is gonna be a long day.
_________________________________

to be continued....

holy shit what did i just write

anyways smut chapter next time 🥰🥰

until next time, isabell~