special chapter

6pm
Y/N's pov

"Ah, isint the moon so beautiful tonight!" You smiled as the moons light gave a beautiful aura.

"Yes, its very lovely." Mei said, pressing her lips into your cheek.

"But not as pretty as you." She smiled at you at the last part, making you go slightly red.

"So corny.." You said, after laughing a bit, then getting a sip from your drink.

"Mm.. what if i have never met you?" You said, turning your gaze to the purple haired girl.

"Fate would bring us together anytime, anywhere." She smiled at you, after quickly pecking your lips.

"How sweet of you."

Both of you just stared at the bright moon, lost in thought.

Memories flooded your head, making you grin.

"Whats up?"

"Hm."

"Y/N What are you doing-?"

You kneeled in front of the love of your life, taking a small box out from your pocket, revealing a speacial object.

_____

4 hours ago

"Elysia."

"Mei~"

"I..."

"Need some advice please."

Mei needed alot of advice, since she was very unexperianced on this type of subject, she really didnt know what to do.

"Oh my, is it a proposal?"

"How do you know?"

"I have my ways!"

"I swear, if you're stalking me-"

"IM NOT!"

"Ehem, as for advice, you need a ring. The most important part."

"I have one."

"Alright.."

Elysia and Mei talked for a few hours, at least Elysia lectured Mei properly... and you could say she understood it?"

"Gaze deep on her h/c eyes, be lost on them, as the night glows."

_______

Mei was in tears, she wouldn't usually cry, but the love of her life, kneeling in front of her, for short, you were proposing.

"Hm?" You were also on tears, the moon showed your smile as you cried.

Mei pulled you for a kiss, a passionate one, it felt as life bloomed like a flower, it felt as she sang a melody which calmed your mind, she was waiting for the one and only, who was her very loved one, she loved to do this, she loved everything about you, she was your hope, future, love, anything which claims you her's.

You reached for Mei's arms, never letting her go, your love is your most cherished thing, you live bravely to be with her all day, all night, you want to die together.

"Of course, i do."

______________
NEVER LETTTT YOU GOO
ITS WHY I DID THEM ALL
FOR A CHANCE ATLEAST TO LIVE IN YOUR WAYY
LOVE OF YOU
IS MY MOST CHERISHED THING
SO STAY ALIVE BRAVELYY

ANYWAYS HI
HERE IS THE SPECIAL CHAPTER I MADE FOR 2 MONTHS
HELP
I WILL MAKE A MARRIGE CHAPTER SOON...
i also noticed.. my writing on this book was quite shitty 😭
i would try to re-write it soon 👍
ANYWAYS
TAKE CARE OF URSELF

until next time, isabell~