34《ARC 3》

ARC 3 《Emperor, he is my bamboo horse》

Chapter 34

Ye Ming closed and opened his eyes and found he was back in the system space.

888 asked him: “Do you want to go on to the next mission?”

Ye Ming said: “Okay. Previously we delayed so much time so let’s hurry up and leave.”

888 didn’t say anything. Very quickly Ye Ming felt the space around him spin and knew that he had successfully transmigrated.

Ye Ming heard the familiar sound of the system prompt and reviewed the memories in his mind. On his face a relaxed smile appeared. “So it’s this world.”

In this world his name was Qi MingYan. He was the son of the Prime Minister and the Crown Prince’s study companion.

However his romantic target was not the Crown Prince Li ZeYuan, but the unfavored Fifth Prince Li ZeChen.

Compared to the pampered and loved since birth Crown Prince Li ZeYuan, Li ZeChen was much more pitiful. His mother was a palace maid that the Emperor had took a fleeting interest in. But because she got pregnant and was able to successfully to give to a son, she was given a Beauty title.

Although Beauty Wang had a son, however her position was not high. It was hard for her to survive in the palace and she needed to be constantly on guard against the plotting of other concubines. The Emperor also didn’t take any interest in her son. He had many children, so how could an unimportant princeling enter his eye? Because Beauty Wang was not favored, so it caused Li ZeChen to constantly be bullied by the other Princes.

Beauty Wang was not an intelligent woman. She was also very narrow-minded. In her own home she had been an unfavored daughter of a concubine. She originally that that if she climbed onto the Emperor’s bed then she would be able to fly to the heavens in one stroke, how could she have known that a woman who didn’t have the Emperor’s favor, even having a son was no use. She didn’t have the techniques of the other concubines, and as time passed and she saw that she would not be favored again, she gradually also began to lose interest in Li ZeChen.

Li ZeChen was constantly bullied by his brothers and sisters. Even his mother didn’t care about him very much, and only treated him as tool to be used to obtain status. If it wasn’t for the fact that he matured early, was very good at protecting himself, as well as having a personality that could endure, then he probably would have died a long time ago.

When Ye Ming entered the Palace as a study companion at the age of eight, the Crown Prince Li ZeYuan was ten years old and Li ZeChen was eight.

An eight year old child, even if he looked serious and grave on the surface, deep down his heart was still soft and longed for love and attention. Ye Ming was very good at coaxing small children.

Although Ye Ming could not publically and openly get close to Li ZeChen and become friends with him, but every time when others didn’t notice then he would secretly take care of and help him. He displayed his kind intention towards him…. Although in the beginning Li ZeChen was very suspicious of Ye Ming’s behaviour, however as time passed, he was slowly moved by Ye Ming’s warmth and gentleness. He became less cautious towards him. Although his face was still cold, however he had already slowly let him walk into his heart.

Like small droplets which over time condensed into a large flow, in this way Ye Ming cared for Li ZeChen. Almost without realizing it, the affection rate reached over 50%.

A few years past and the children became youths and slowly understood the sensation of love. Li ZeChen looked at the Ye Ming who had blossomed into a beautiful and jade-like youth, and his feeling slowly started to change. Not only did he admire and like him, but he began to desire to obtain this person.