CHAPTER 3: LULLABY

IN THE TRAIN
"Blergh..."

"What a loser." Gray says as he looks at the downed Natsu who looked like he was gonna throw up in any second. He was never good with transportation. Naruto and Kenma were sitted beside the Dragon Slayer on the train while Gray and Lucy sat across from them with Erza.

"Damn you really got a serious case of motion sickness Natsu." Kenma says. "Must be tough to move around with a weakness like that." Lucy nods in agreement to the red haired boy's statement.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Naruto asks Erza who nods her head. "He should be fine. Natsu switch seats with Lucy." Natsu does as told and before he could do anything, he is knocked out by a punch to the gut as he head falls on the scarlet haired knight's lap. "There." Everyone else sweatdrops at that.

"Don't you think it's about time you asked us to come Erza?" Gray says as he looks towards the red haired mage with a serious expression while the others, except Natsu, listened closely.

"Why yes. I believe that the dark guild Eisenwald is planning something...something big. I'm not sure what it is their planning but it has something to do with a magic item called Lullaby." Erza said as Naruto and Kenma widen their eyes slightly before narrowing them, something that Erza didn't miss.

"I ran into a few mages in a bar a few days back when I heard of it. I also heard them talk about someone named Erigor."

"Erigor? As in the Grim Reaper Erigor?" Naruto asked. Lucy looks at him. "Who's that?"

"Eisenwald's ace and a mage that has thrist for battle. It is said he only accepts assasination requests and got the name Grim Reaper due to all those killings." Lucy gasps at the mention of killing. "The guild was kicked out of the Guild League 6 years ago after they outlawed assasination jobs."

"Why did I even come. I should have stayed home." Lucy says. Erza then clenches her fist. "Dammit! To think I was that careless. If I had recognized Erigor's name that day, all this could have been stopped and we would have known their plans by now."

"Don't blame yourself Erza." Naruto says.

"So you asked us for our help to take down Eisenwald before they use this Lullaby thing, right?" Gray says as Erza nods. Him, Kenma and Naruto then smirk. "This could be fun." Kenma says.

"I shouldn't have come along." Lucy mutters nervously.

ONIBUS TOWN

The group, except Natsu and Kenma(who was taking a nap in the train) made their way off the train that had stopped in front of the town. They had their luggages in hand while Erza had her cart.

"Are you sure we'll find those guys in this town?" Gray asked as they walked down the platform. Erza shakes her head. "I'm not sure but that's why we're to find out."

"Hey has anyone seen Natsu and Kenma?" Naruto asks before they all stopped and looked around. "Don't tell me we..." He trails off as he and the others look towards the train that had already left the station and was already well on it's way to the next town.

"Uhh...the train has departed." Happy says casually.

"DON'T BE SO CASUAL ABOUT IT YOU DAMN CAT!" Naruto and Lucy yell out at the same time.

"I was so busy talking that I forgot about them. This is all my fault." She suddenly gets on her knees. "One of you should please hit me." Naruto and Gray just look away. "That's going too far, don't you think?" Lucy says before Naruto speaks up.

"We don't have all day for this. We need to stop the train and get to them." 

"Right!"

Natsu And Kenma

Kenma had woken up from his nap to see that only him and Natsu were left alone in the carriage, with the train in motion. He hears some groaning and looks to Natsu's direction to see him awake and sitting on his seat the best he could since he was still affected by his motion sickness before sighting a man approaching them. He was young but older than the two and of average height and has black eyes and hair. He is wearing a white shirt with a high collar and has an intricate symbol on the back and has a red undershirt on. He is wearing black pants, shoes and black earrings on each ear.