CHAPTER 2: FIRE DRAGON VS. FIRE DEVIL ,FORMING THE STRONGEST TEAM

"Fight me!" Natsu exclaims pointing at Naruto. Naruto just stares at him with a rather confused look on his face.

"Huh?"

"I said fight me. You're supposed to be a Fire Devil Slayer. Well I'm the Fire Dragon Slayer. So let's see who the stronger fire slayer is. I challenge you to a fight!" He declares proudly. Naruto just stares at him. He was strong, as strong as Kenma, that much he could tell. And he would be lying if he said he wasn't excited to fight a fellow fire slayer. Plus he hasn't had a good fight against anyone but Kenma in a while.

Everyone else just watched in silence waiting for what Naruto would do. Natsu was one of their strongest mages and for him to just challenge someone out of the blue or admit someone was as strong if not stronger than him made them really curious to see how a fight between the two would go. Lucy just watches with a bit of nervousness, she barely knew Natsu but she knew he was strong from the fights she's seen but she didn't really know how strong this Naruto person was but she was curious just like the rest of the guild. Beside her is Kenma who was just slurping on a bowl of ramen while watching.

"You don't know me so why challenge me? For all we know, I could be a weakling." Naruto says as Natsu just shakes his head before looking at the blonde with a grin. "No...I can tell...you're strong. And that's why I wanna fight you. And I won't take no for an answer."

"Hm...sure then got nothing better to do. Let's do this." He finishes with a smirk.

"HELL YEAH NOW I'M ALL FIRED UP!" Natsu shouts out excitedly.

Moments Later

The whole guild were geared up and excited for the fight that was about to take place. Natsu Vs. Naruto. Fire Dragon Vs. Fire Devil. Many had cups of beers in their hands as they cheered loudly in anticipation, some just conversed about random things and others were placing bets to see who the winner would be.

Cana was the one who was taking in everyone's bets. In the middle of a large grassy area around the forest of Magnolia town were the two fighters while the rest of the guild were all around the rim of the area. Unsurprisingly, everyone was voting for Natsu to win, since he was someone they knew while Naruto was a newbie, though a select few voted for Naruto including their white haired barmaid.

"Uuuugh!" Natsu exclaims as he faces Naruto with a look of excitement and anticipation. "Come on, let's get this fight started already. This is taking forever!" He cries out with Naruto nodding in agreement. "Yeah aren't you guys done placing your bets already?" Naruto asks as he looks as Cana.

Cana, seated on a wooden crate, just drinks from her barrel before facing the boys. "Keep your pants short will ya?! There are still some people left." She says gesturing to Lucy and Kenma, with Lucy thinking about something.

Hmm who to choose...

"Garh! Hurry it up Luigi! We don't have all day!" Natsu yells out at the girl.

"Fine you can start your fight you don't have to yell?!" Lucy yells back. 

"I'd like to see how this would go." Kenma says.

"All bets are in!" Cana shouts out.

Makarov, upon hearing Cana's announcement, took a few steps in front of the crowd before speaking. "Let the match...begin." He finishes, swiping his hands through the air.

"Finally!" Natsu says as he engulfs his body in flames. Naruto gets into a fighting stance and engulfs his body with dark blue flames. "Let's see who the better fire slayer is." Natsu exclaims as he rushes at the blonde. He stretches his arms back before he punches at Naruto, his flames intensifying the punch. Naruto blocks and with both arms crossed in front of his chest. He then pushes Natsu back before grabbing his arm before he can get too far from him.