UPDATE: ARCS AND MOVIES

Well I'm gonna keep this short and simple here.

I'm really enjoying doing this story. It's one of the few stories I've ever started and I don't always have writers block at one point cause I've already planned the story from beginning to end...mostly.

Anyway first things first...the ships.

Naruto's ships has already been decided before I even made the first chapter with it consisting of; Mira, Erza and Cana. For those that would like me to add Juvia. No it was either I give Kenma...since he's dense, it would be intersting to see how it would play out, or Gray, but I decided to give Gray.

Kenma's ships consists of Wendy and Sherria and I will most likely add Lucy. Nah I'm adding her.

Gray's ship...same as canon.

Natsu's ship will be Lisanna aaaand...Yukino! Yup Yukino. A ship I hardly ever see. I've only seen it once though.

The rest of the ship are the same and for those who are wondering how I'm gonna make Wendy and Sherria date Kenma. Well Wendy and Sherria will be the same age at first which is 11 when Wendy will first appear in the story and she won't be part of the Tenrou team which means she will grow and reach 18 when GMG starts. Now I've answered that one.

Next is the arcs in this series. I'm going to add my own arcs so to make the story longer and more intersting. These are the arcs.

I'm not gonna say anything else on that so you'll have to wait and see

And last but not least, the movies. There were only two movies in the series and the one I enjoyed was the Dragon's Cry movie. The other was I didn't like it that much so I'm replacing it.

These are the list of the movies I'm gonna write

I'm not sure if I'll do everything but I'll definitely do Dragon's Cry and Minato and Kushina

I'm not sure if I'll do everything but I'll definitely do Dragon's Cry and Minato and Kushina. Desert Kingdom is also most likely.

Anyway I've said...or written what needs to be sai-written.

Till next time.

Bye.