Chapter Twenty - Two

Serenity

Missing someone and not begin able to see them is the worst feeling ever. I try not to miss him but in the end, my mind always goes to him. We have been through so much that it has made us stronger in the end.

Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I went with him. Would we still be dating? Would we be married with a family? Or would we just be friends? I regret all the time we lost together but on one side I don't. I need to put myself first and I hope he understood that. You can only love a person if you love yourself first.

I text him every day and when he responds my heart always skips a beat and I get butterflies. It's less romantic than in the olden days when you would get a letter with a poem but it works for me.

On hard days I would tell all my problems and he would listen. When I would cry he would comfort me. When I laughed it was normally because of him. In the last few weeks, I have received so many flowers that I could almost open up my small flower shop and teddy bears making it look like Santas workshop. The different chocolate flavors. Each week a different one but the one thing I like the most about all these presents was the notes.

They always had a cheesy joke on them that made me laugh but also made me want to rip out my hair. At the end of each unfunny joke, it was sighed by.

Your Lando

And that is what he is.

My Lando

The person I cannot live a day without. He is my oxygen without him I don't know what will happen to me.

He is the reason I wake up every morning and have a smile on my face.
I hate that I can't live without him.

But I secretly like it.