Parable of the Good Samaritan (Wattpad Style)

As a lanky dude walks through the rough roads of Gotham City bright-eyed and bushy-tailed on a batman themed tour. Clones of Ellen DeGeneres jump at him and beat him up and steal his wallet and Robux. No more Fortnite giftcards?! He gasps for breath and tears stream down his face and his ice-blue orbs blink violently as he cries his face. He lays there with horrible ghastly slashes all over from Ellen DeGeneres' razor-sharp wolverine claws.

Ariana Grande walks by her shiny brown hair in a messy bun but she accidentally kicks him in the face with her 10-inch ankle breaker heels and sashays away because she needs to keep her title as the unproblematic queen. Next Rihanna walks by with her umbrella though the sun isn't shining which means it isn't shining forever and decides to ignore him because poor people ew. Finally, Kanye west saunters in with a. He reminisces on his fistfight with Pete Davidson when he stumbles upon the beaten-up guy. He decides to help him because he knows what its like to be hurt when your down feel like you've been messed around to be one the edge of breaking down with no one there to save you. And he give him to kendall so he can be helped and will fund said help.