Bye

Meredith pov:
"Mommy what are you doing?" Asked Bailey waking me up "what do you mean Bai-" I tried to talk but Ellis came running into the living room and jumped onto me then I heard a noise "ouch" and I realised that Addison was laying next to me "Addie, Mommy" and Ellis while still on top of a half sleeping Addison and hugged us.

"Ellie I love you , I do but your squashing us" I said softly so it wouldn't wake up Addison to much more "sorry guys" she smiled getting off and going to the kitchen to get breakfast where Bailey and Zola were already , and I looked down at Addison still looking peaceful "good morning Medusa" she startled me "How did you find out my nickname?" I asked with a frown "The residents , Amelia and your children" she laughed "my kids?" I looked at her confused "Bailey said that Amelia had told them that people call you that and that they do behind your back when you are annoying" she started to get up "Well we should probably get to work Satan" I chuckled "hey no one calls me that anymore" she joined in "I can drive you to work with me if you want, I have to drop the kids at school first" I said heading to the kitchen " that would be awesome" she grinned at me.

Addison and I had dropped off the kids which felt strangely familiar for some reason and went our separate ways . Later we met for lunch in the cafeteria "Hey" she smiled walking towards me "Hey" I mirrored "so Mer I was wondering if you the kids, Amelia and Scout may want to go for dinner tonight as we didn't do breakfast this morning with them and it's my last night?" She asked me "Oh um" I stuttered nervously "Are you ok?" She asked rubbing my shoulder lightly "Sorry I'm busy tonight" I said then left the table quickly so she wouldn't ask more questions.

Addison pov:
I didn't know why she had just left me there so suddenly, the rest of the day went normal and I decided to stay at a hotel tonight as I am pretty sure Meredith does want me at her house considering what ever that was this morning.

The next morning I was packing my bags for the airport when I got a call from Levi Schmitt saying that the patient had had a seizure , so I rushed to the hospital to see her and I was so stressed out I decided to page Amelia for an MRI for the patient and sat on one of the chairs in the room waiting for her , and as I sat there in silence I started to overthink this whole situation with Meredith. She was clearly avoiding me. (almost like she did when she and her intern friends did) I know that George O'Malley had died , Izzie Stevens had gotten cancer then left without a word to anyone, Christina Yang lives in Zurich running her own hospital , this is so Christina , Alex Karev left like two years ago because apparently Izzie had his twins , crazy bitch , and that leaves Meredith Grey still at Grey-Sloan after almost 18 years of being a surgeon. I really need to figure out what's going on with her, so I text her ...

MEREDITH GREY
Hey Mer are you ok?
*SEEN*
Meredith I can see you have read the message!!
*SEEN*
Come on please answerrrrer
*SEEN*

I was typing another text until Amelia walked in "Hey" "Hey" I replied getting up "I thought you were leaving early this morning?" She asked coming in the room "she started seizing when I was on my way to the airport , so I hit her with a little razleham apinabarbital , put her in a induced coma and now I need a world-class neurosurgeon to help me figure out why my landmark transplant patient is circling the drain" I said in frustration walking to her bed side "Labs look good, she has a history of seizures" Amelia said looking at her chart and at this point I was so fucked off at every little thing I could not control myself "You don't think I would have told you if there was a history of seizures?" I asked angrily "no family history?" She asked unbothered "same answer" I rolled my eyes "Okay but it is my job to ask to ask the questions" she countered "I get that but maybe just ask smarter questions" I said pissed off "You okay?" She asked "I'm not the patient , ask smarter questions about my patient" I answered with my blood boiling "Addie-" She began and I cut her off "no I just no no no , I'm Dr Montgomery you're Dr Shepherd and we are fixing this woman who has lost so many pregnancies and then lost her husband , we are fixing this woman , who's sisters literally begged her not to participate in my clinal trial , because they were so afraid of losing her too. We are fixing this woman Dr Shepherd and ideally we are gonna fix her without having to remove the donor uterus sending my study all the way back" I whisper yelled at her pacing around the room "Okay Dr Montgomery I need an MRI and because she was in status let's get an EEG and re-run her electrolyte panel and her Immunosuppressant models" she fake smiled "That sounds like an excellent plan" I fake smiled back walking out the room.