Chapter 5

Chapter 5:A Game.

The next morning Y/n woke up with a slight headache.

"Oww.."she said,as her head was spinning.

"Is your head hurting?"she heard a sarcastic voice."I don't blame you.Sleeping that long,you could have a headache for a whole day."Peter smirked.

"Shut up.It's barely morning."she said as she looked through the door Peter came in.

He frowned:"Then let me help you up."he came to her but she pushed Peter aside.

"I can get up by myself."she mumbled and stood on her feet.But she got dizzy and fell on the floor.

"Oww.."she said,looking up at Peter in embarrasment.

"Now,you hit a chair and hit your head against the floor."he pointed at the chair and the floor then smirked."But you refused,when I came to help.So I definitely won't help you now."he said and went out of the room.

"Son of a-"she shouted,but he cut her off.

"I can hear you!"he shouted.

"Yeah,that kinda was the idea!"she shouted back.

She slowly got up and stood there just thinking.She wished her mom never sent her on this mission.She wished she never came to Neverland. But she knew there was another reason why she was here.She just couldn't remember what was it.

"Did you fall asleep again?"he asked.

She rolled her eyes and slowly went out the door.Felix was sitting on a log.

"Hello.Did you sleep well?"he asked.He seemed nicer that Pan.

"More than you think."she smirked and sat next to Felix."You're Felix,right?"

"That's me."he answered with a smile.

Y/n sat next to Felix on a log.

"What do I see?A new couple in Neverland!"he frowned.But it didn't seem to express any humor. More like rage.His eyes showed more than rage.They darkened and that was no good sign.

"And what if.."Y/n stood up and slowly walked to Peter."What if I actually will be a couple here.With anyone of The Lost Boys."she smirked."Except you."she pointed at him.

He didn't answer.He didn't know what to answer.

Y/n realized something,"Wait,no..No way."she looked at Peter."Are you jealous?"she smirked.

"You are one sad,dumb girl."he smirked."I only have you here because of the fun."He studied her making circles around her."You have magic.Magic is.."he whispered in her ear."Fun."

"You're forgetting about something."she smirked and turned around to face Peter.

Peter scoffed while smirking,"Is that so?"

"Soon my magic will turn into dark magic.And I will be a threat to you and the Lost Boys."she smirked."Now that..will be fun."she looked at Peter with an evil stare.

At first,Peter was scared,but didn't show it.But then,his face relaxed."You won't be."

Y/n was confused:"And why do you think so?"

He smirked,"Let's make it a game.You know I love games.Find the answer to my riddle. Lightning is strong,it strikes up above,but but even it can't be stronger than the power of.."

"Of what?"Y/n asked,confused.

"That's the answer you have to find.When you do,come and visit me."he took a step back and flew away with a smirk on his face.