Surprise Birthday

Bella's POV

Ally has been talking to me more often than not, although instead of mentally and emotionally torturing me, she's been placing warnings, I can say. And I'm not sure if I'm becoming delusional, but I've been seeing a girl in the 5SOS residence, and she seems to be indicating to eat or drink, if not, to Not eat or drink things I'm given or served, and more often than not, I catch myself doing as she says.

I'm not exactly proud to be doing the things of what is supposed to be unreal. I haven't told the boys what has been going on, they've noticed my behavior, surely, but I just make excuses to not do as they want me to.

Lately, I've been noticing I'm given more smoothies. Strawberry smoothies. Before and after we're at the studio, or while I'm being babysat in the lobby, and they're with their boss. Not that I'm complaining about the smoothies, I like them, they're tasty, but I've noticed, I've become tired after drinking a cup of smoothie, even whilst I'm feeling energetic and wanting to have fun, but I just take it as I was having too much fun.

I've met Maryjane, and she is extremely sweet. Since I've met her, she's been over more often, and takes me out to have a girl's day out. At first I was afraid she was going to turn away when she learned about my condition, but instead she comforts me about it, and reminds me that it's just a cruel imagination, like a nightmare, except I can hear it.

Today, I was going out with Maryjane again, but before I left, the boys stopped me. As per usual, I'm being given a smoothie, and having a talk with them, or just reminders. Don't talk to strangers, if anything speak back to them in a polite manner, and leave the conversation as quickly and fittingly as possible. Don't take things from strangers. Don't leave Maryjane's side, if anything is needed, required, or wanted, inform her beforehand. To keep my phone with me at all times, and keep my ringer on, no matter what. Yada, yada, yada.

As time went by, I've grown accustomed to the behavior the boys display, rowdy, fun, serious, preoccupied, or even careful. Maryjane doesn't treat me like that though, she sees to it that I'm comfortable with her decisions when it concerns my well-being we're out in public.

We went to the mall and she didn't drag me, but she dragged me into Hot Topic. She says its not the same as before, not as heavy, emo, or scary, sure she finds some of her likes for music in there, but not the same amount as before, its added today's music, which I don't understand.

As we were looking around in HT, she was holding a sweater that said Falling In Reverse. I don't understand what that reference meant, and she had two shirts, a Black Veil Brides "The Phantom Tomorrow" shirt, and a Sleeping With Sirens shirt. 

I was reluctant as to getting anything as it was all pricey, yet cheap, but decided to get the same items as her in my size, along with the same brands other clothing. I honestly don't know what I got, I got what looked cool, and Maryjane seemed to be staring at longingly and picked up those.

We went onto Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret, PINK, etc., we went somewhere else to shop, she called it Amoeba, and it was just music, upon music. As I was walking around with her, she seemed to be having trouble searching for what she wanted, she would ask me at times if I find whatever she told me, to just tell her, but I think it had to be in a specific section, and there was a bunch of sections of different music.

As we were walking, I nearly passed what seemed to look like my brothers on a cover. As I walked backwards to what I just passed to confirm, it was undeniably my brothers. I was went through that aisle and part to search for possibly more covers of them, I picked up two sealed [nearly] brick boxes with their faces on it. 

A 5 Seconds Of Summer 5 Seconds Of Summer box. A Sounds Good Feels Good 5 Seconds Of Summer box.

As I began walking to exit that aisle, I could have sworn I'd seen someone else that had the same mark as myself in the same spot, as I tried to follow them, I lost them, and when i tried to back back to where I recently was, the realization that dawned upon me was that Amoeba Record Store was a big store, there are many aisles, and I won't be able to find Maryjane all by myself, yet I don't want to ask. As I kept walking in circles I eventually found her already carrying the same boxes with different covers on them.