The Countries/Districts

Alright, so first off on my customized demon world. I'm going to mention and quite possibly explain each and every district so far, and even explain/mention some certain things about all of them.

Please note, I've been writing/thinking of aspects of this world for about under 5 years I believe. Though I do have a lot of love for it and what I have so far.

Alright, so let's start!

First off, we have

The Canine District

The Canine District is an area/country about entirely based off those being canines or canine demons.
Out of all of the Districts, The Canine District is the most loyal and stick together type of them all.
If a canine demons trusts and/or cares about you, you will have their loyalty. Canine demons are rarely ever unloyal, and usually will have certain habbits depending on the canine.
Sometimes, however, they tend to be impulsive or rush to decisions they may not be ready to make. This is unfortunately one of their downsides.
Canine demons also tend to stick to groups of those they like or trust quite often, they usually don't like being away from others much.
On a rare occasion, there may also be Direwolves who are demons here.

The Feline District

The Feline District is essentially a country as well, consisting of those feline based demons or otherwise very similar.
The Feline District is consistant of those who, while they occasionally like being in or near groups, can like or appreciate having alonetime to themselves.
The downside being that they can sometimes overjudge, or be scared to get close to some over different varieties of fears.
They don't always have certainty within themselves.
They are usually led by Lions if anything, and may also have the rare or occasional Sabertooth demon or otherwise.
Lions may also be generals or soldiers for some armies in certain locations of this location if not leaders.

The Humanoid District

The Humanoid District is a location that out of all of the Districts, is seen as the closest to a human country, and is mainly the closest thing to looking like or being, a true human.

The Humanoid District for the most part, like the others, consists of humanoid or remotely humanoid demons.
This may indend to include those such as Zombie demonoids, Vampire Demonoids, or otherwise.
Though, there are also quite commonly demonoids who look entirely human other than having a form of sharp looking pupils.
This is the closest look to an actual human that most demons can get.
Fortunately, they do tend to be the second or maybe third of the most supportive Districts out there.
Though their downside tends to somewhat be forcefully butting into things sometimes.
This, however, doesn't always effect all humanoids though.
Humanoid demons, also tend to have the most flexibility when it comes to having cross species between a humanoid demon and most demons from any other Districts.

The Rodent District
(+herbavores)

The Rodent District is an area of others who mostly consist of rodent based demons, however, due to history, it's not quite just rodent demons anymore.
The Rodent District is the biggest out of all of the Districts, mainly due to population and the fact being that it's now currently just two Districts merged together.

The two Districts being
The Rodent District
and
The Herbavore District
The history will be explained on why later on.
Though, due to the carnevorosity of the other Districts, this District is unfortunately preyed upon by the others.
This District also tends to be the most poor, having the most/biggest population of them all.

The Ballou District

The Ballou District is the highest, if not, second highest in power of the Districts, though they mostly depend on physical strength rather than magic, unlike the other Districts.

The Reptilian District

The Reptilian District is the most highest in the ideology that the heiarchy of power and money mattering most and happening to be one of the two most powerful Districts.
The Reptilian District consists of specifically those who are, well, reptile demons.
Examples can be, dragons, snakes, lizards, and even the rare appearance of a dinosaur or two, however very rare to be seen.
The reptilians tend to in a way, be judgemental, and rarely supportive of things that isn't very much of.. power and money.
And to those who are more supportive than others in this District tend to unfortunately shunned or otherwise worse things.
Reptilians are big on the idea of trading, most of the time for gold.
They also are big on power dynamics and the thought that: power = control or leadershit.
This does tend to make it so that weaker reptilians can be forcefully made to work under stronger ones.

I will go more into depth in future chapters with the more I write about this!
Though I'm guessing at this point you are probably questioning what a District is here, right?
I'll explain.
So basically Districts in this world are overall like forms of countries. Each of them have their own habits, behaviors, and rules that are usually normalised in each one.
They each have their own territories, and change many things at certain points of time.

Until next time, y'all!
I'll see you guys in the next parts I write!
And may also respond to comments if you leave any!

damn, 901 words-