How to evolve Eevee into Leafeon and Glaceon

Evolve Eevee into Leafeon or Glaceon by leveling near the correct Rock. In Generation 4 (Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum) and later you can find Moss Rocks (Leafeon) and Ice Rocks (Glaceon) at certain locations in the world. Level up your Eevee in the same area as one of these rocks to start the evolution.

The Moss and Ice Rock evolutions will supersede any other evolutions you may be eligible for, such as Umbreon or Espeon.These Rocks are objects on the game map, and cannot be picked up or purchased. You only need to be in the same area as the Rock; it does not have to be on your screen. The Rock can be found in different locations depending on the game you are playing.

Find a Moss Rock. The Moss Rock will evolve your Eevee into a Leafeon. There is one Moss Rock in each game it can be found in.

Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum - The Moss Rock is in Eterna Forest. You can trigger the evolution anywhere in this forest except at the Old Chateau.Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 - The Moss Rock can be found in Pinwheel Forest. You can trigger the evolution anywhere in this forest.X and Y - The Moss Rock is located on Route 20. You can trigger the evolution anywhere on this Route.

Find an Ice Rock. The Ice Rock will evolve your Eevee into a Glaceon. There is one Ice Rock in each game it can be found in.Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum - The Ice Rock can be found near Snowpoint City on Route 217. Evolving anywhere near this rock will work.Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 - The Ice Rock is located on the bottom floor of Twist Mountain to the west of Icirrus City. You must be in the same room as the Ice Rock to trigger the transformation.X and Y - The Ice Rock is located in Frost Cavern, to the north of Dendemille Town. You will need Surf to get to the Rock and be able to evolve your Eevee.

Level up Eevee. To trigger the evolution, you will need to level up Eevee. You can either level up through battle or use a Rare Candy. The evolution will happen automatically if you are near the Rock.