Information about Shokiya/ Elaine.

Hello, I just wanted to say thanks for reading this new book!! I will be explaining all the details you will need to know about Shokiya and Elaine. Because they are the only characters, besides a few villains, that are mine.
(We will get to the villain later though.)

First let's start out with Elaine.

Name: Elaine Kay (Elsher) Aizawa.

Age: 31 (currently)

Height: 5'2 (157.48 cm. I think.)

Eye color: Light chocolate brown

Hair color/hair length: Dark mixture of gold and brown. Down to the small of her back.

Partner/Family: Shota Aizawa (husband obviously), Shokiya Shoko Aizawa (daughter)

Occupation: Former pro hero, home mother (currently)

Personality: Elaine is loud but kind. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, though she will do so politely.
She the type of person to do random things without a care in the world as long as they are within reason. She is a motherly creature and loves to talk to people and taking care of children. She is patient and understanding most of the time.
Just don't mess with her family and the people she loves. Her anger is not something fun to deal with.

Likes: cats, children, singing, dancing strangely to annoy her husband, playing the piano, and reading books.

Dislikes: spiders, Ms. Joke (You know why)

Power/quirk(s): Elaine's power is not a quirk, she has the ability to have any power she likes and is able to control anything at her will. Kinda like normal magic, only she's born with it.
Wether it be stopping time, re-arranging the stars, breathing under water, you get the picture.

She has to be extremely careful when it came to what power she uses in public, it was okay to show two or three in occasion, but anymore than that and people might get suspicious. There were villains out there as well seeking to find more power, placing a heavier burden on Elaine from all the unused energy and power stored within her.
But she wouldn't have it any other way if it meant she was able to stay at home and take care of her family.

How Shota and Elaine met?: Both of them went to UA high at the same time and had the same classes. Oboro Shirakumo, (I hope you know about him by now) is Elaine's late cousin, and through him the two met. They started dating in their second year at UA and got married two years after graduation. (I know that's pretty young if you think about it but bare with me. It's the Anime verse. XD)

(Now Shokiya's turn)

Name: Shokiya Shoka Aizawa (Her mother insisted she have a middle name)

Age: 4 (in the beginning of the story) 15 (currently)

Height: 2'9 (Idk what a 4 yo's height is supposed to be 'coz I have babysitted little babys 'til they are at least old enough to go to school and they were about this height. I don't think I was normal 'coz I was 2'3 when I was 4. 😭😅) (Currently) 4'11

Eye color: Normally dark brown it changes with her emotions if she can't handle them or when she uses her power

Hair color/hair length: (In the beginning) Barely brushing her shoulders. (Currently) A little bit past her collar bone. It's a dark brown, almost black.

Family: Elaine and Shota(Aizawa) Partner *in crime* Bean, her cat

Occupation: Sleeping, eating, playing, annoying the hermit neighbor, and collecting pretty rocks to fill the un-nesisary rock garden

Personality: (Past) Loud at times, espacially if it's with people she knows, but mostly reserved. She is reckless and drives her parents up the wall but she is very smart ofor a child her age. She's like her father in many ways where she has a hard time making friends because of her standoff-ish and brash attitude and he "villainous" looking quirk. But she is very friendly and willing to be anyones friend.
(Currently): Cold and harsh with most people even is she doesn't mean to be. Still has a hard time conveying her feelings and putting her thoughts into words. She doesn't talk much but she can listen very well. Mess with her or the people she likes or hang around with and you die..

Likes: Cats!, spending time with her family, loud noises (Thunder specifically), rocks (Currently): Annoying people or watching them get uncomfortable by her stare/glare, cats, sleep.

Dislikes: (Past) Ms. joke (again),bugs (She got that from her mom and Mic). (Currently): Ms. Joke, bugs, talking, crowds, people talking to her (at times)

Powers: same thing as her mother but she aslo has two official quirks.

Quirk one, Death Glare: It's exactly what it sounds like, she has the ability to cause any pain or harm to a person physically, mentally, or emotionally if she looks at them. Sometimes she doesn't even have to look at them to have this affect, all she has to do is think about them or their location.
The quirk can cause a broken bone, a twisted muscle, a seizure, and even death. She normally would use emotion to control them in order to leave them in a bit of shock. Though her mother told her to never k1ll anyone with it.

Quirk two, Erasure: It basically works the same way as Aizawa's quirk only hers advanced to her not having her quirk turn off even after she blinks. It still works if she blinks or not.

So there you have it folks! I'm sorry if my explanations weren't very clear. If you have any questions just right in the comments or Dm/Pm me.^^ That's all I can think about writing at the moment but I will update y'all if I have some new info. :)

Thanks for reading, have a good day/evening!!!😊