❤➕💜➕🧡

Steven pov:

Steven sat on the edge of his bed his "eyes" (dose he have eyes??? Nvm) slowly closing he let out a sigh suddenly he felt arms wrap around his waist and hot breath on his neck then hands on his thighs and felt the person in front of him kiss his chest. he wasn't afraid though he had never seen these people but he trusted them and he knows they won't hurt him "i'm Glad you made it" he said slowly. he knows he won't get a response that was a rule one of the three rules he had to follow the first one was that he had to keep his "eyes"(?) Closed the second one was don't ask anything about them the the third was they couldn't talk to him. Despite all that he still loved and trusted them "I thought you weren't coming for a minute" he said a quiet "mmmh" came from behind him "I love you" he said as a soft kiss was placed on his Coller bone "wana cuddle?" He said."Mhm" the people loving on him said in unison "heh" he laughed "ok then lovies" he said then the person behind him moved so that Steven could lay down on his side one of them curled up on his arms the other held him tightly from behind "...." "Can I ask you something?" Steven said quietly "............" "Mhm" they said. Steven swallowed "ummm w-who are you?" He said "......................." Long silence then "hey." The person behind him said "You're... Dave..." Steven said "don't forget me" the person in front of his said "a-and jack" he said opening his "eyes"(?) " sorry if this changes everything... " Dave said " not at all " Steven said "that's good... Now let's go to bed I'm tired" jack said " ok love❤" and at that they drift into sweet sleep..

A/n
Part 2 soon

Bye💜🧡➕❤